More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rookiegag Rookiegag

He falls in love how?

Saved from bullies...

Victoria was running home as usual. And as usual, his bullies weren´t far behind. Victoria was the best player in the schools rugby team, but after his team-mates found out he was gay they turned from friends to bullies. They couldn´t understand that he didn´t fidn them attractive, they were his friends not potential fuckholes!

At first it was simple teasing and some shoves in the showers, but after their former coach endorsed the bullying they turned more and more ruel until one of his team-mates had nearly assaulted him after school because Victoria had takled a bit hard during practice earlier that day.

Things had been getting slightly better recently though, their new coach was amazing. Not only did he know how to actually play the damn game really well but he also punnished Victorias bullies.

Victoria turned a corner but slipped and tumbled into a pole. He felt a deep pain in his left shoulder blade, he thought he´d cracked it. His bullied saw him laying there in pain and sneered. "Not so tough now are ya?" They then started kicking him as he lay there, desperately covering himself.

"What do you think you´re doing?" a strong voice cried out and one of the bullies was pulled aside, revealing the new coach James Jamesson. The bullies stopped kicking Victoria and moved to leave but James grabbed them by their necks and shoved them into a nearby bicycle stand. they looked up at his now red angry face in fear. "You´re a fucking disgrace! What the fuck are you doing? Kicking and bullying your own team-mate! You´re supposed to hold each other up throguh team-work a team spirit! Not by pushing against the best player down!" they tried to protest but he merely shut them of with a loud "Leave now and don´t even bother coming to practice or the games! Your banned from the team, FOREVER!"

With that the stunned bullies ran off while James crouched down next to Victoria and helped him up. "C´mon, let´s go. I can check your injuries at my house nearby.

As Victoria walked home to James house he felt warm inside. He knew the feeling, he´d felt that way about his neighbour last year. It was love. Before this he just thought James was awesome and Really liked him. But now, now he loved him. At least a little bit...

What happens when they reach James home?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)