More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by nottoogood nottoogood

Your Next Move?

Save her from this Jackass

Finishing your drink you stride over to the starlet, grinning as her eyes catch yours.

"Tommy! I haven't seen you in so long." She says joyously giving you a sexy little wink.

"Chrissy! I thought that was you it's been far too long." you say playing along as Christina embraces you in a friendly hug to sell the deception. You find yourself growing weak as her superb tits squeeze against your chest, Christina notices too as she moves her cherry red lips to your ear for a whisper.
"Play along lover and we'll see what we can do about that little problem of yours." she purrs softly as she grazes her long slender fingers gently across your dick. That sounds like a deal to you!

She gives you a feisty smile, her eyes smouldering as she sees you agree with her plan.

"If you don't mind we have a lot to catch up on." She says briskly to the drunken guy who grunts in disappointment and leaves the two of you alone.

"I thought he'd never leave" she says to you resting a hand on her hourglass hips "Now, you have me all to yourself" she says with a giggle. She traces a finger down from her lips, snaking it down her tight body. Emboldened you move closer to Christina and decide to take a chance. Sure no one is looking you grab Christina's ass roughly, causing the actor to gasp, half from surprise and half from lust. When she doesn't cry out you start to roughly knead her ass, she clearly likes the attention as she starts to grind her self against you under the guise of dancing to the slow music, you feel the heat from her pussy as you slip a hand under her dress to get a proper feel of her and you're surprised to feel cool bare skin where you expected lace.

"Well well, I'd say you didn't come here for the music or the booze." you say looking into her lust filled eyes.

She shakes her head and licks her lips.

Why Did She Come?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)