More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by strigiforme strigiforme

Saturday Morning

Getting Ready

I woke up still pleasantly sore from my activities with Kevin the day before. I hadn't even bothered to shower before falling asleep, and I could swear I could still feel his cum dried on my face. I lazily got out of bed and into the shower, letting the warm water wash it all away. The fact that I'd had sex with this... random guy hardly made sense to me, that he could get me so riled up and in the heat of the moment that I not only fucked him, but he came inside me and then fucked me a second time. Worse yet, I could almost see myself doing it again.

No way. That was a one time thing, just out of the heat of the moment. I'd had my fun and it was gonna stay in the past. Stepping out of the shower, I dried myself off and evaluated my body in the mirror. I had never really considered myself a sexual object, but yesterday I had been nothing else. These tits and hips and ass had just been some guy's playthings for an afternoon; it was almost gratifying, to be so desirable, if it wasn't connected with such a morally dubious act. I carefully put my hair up into a ponytail, then went to put some makeup on and get dressed.

I would never normally feel bad about wearing the same clothes twice, but there was a little bit of a mess in my yoga pants from the day before and Kevin still had my panties, for whatever reason. I had a pretty diverse wardrobe, but what to wear to go do homework with a guy you just fucked...

What to wear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)