More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by slut slut

What now?

Saturday - Stay in bed and "warm up"

I awoke suddenly to the alarm blaring in my ear. Damn it I thought, it's fucking Saturday. I fumbled with the buttons until it shut up. I tossed and turned, trying to get back to sleep. Eyes wide open, feeling my pussy beginning to heat up. Soon I realized my left hand was rubbing my slit, while my right hand made a grab for my bedside cabinet, and open my toy draw. I grab my favorite dildo, it's 10" long and very thick.

I spread my legs and begin to massage the fake cock against all around my pussy. I run my favorite toy up and either side of my swollen labia, teasing my hardening clit at the top of each stroke, until I can take it no more and begin inserting it in to my sopping hole, I plunge it deep in and out. Sliding it upwards, I begin my furious attack on my pussy. I reach behind me seeking my tight asshole. Still manipulating my toy, I sink my finger deep into my ass. A loud moan escapes my mouth as I am nearing my climax. I plunge my dildo into my slick hole, meeting my finger stuck deep in my ass through the thin wall of flesh. I feel my orgasm begin to boil. My hand moving faster and faster , I pull the finger from my ass and raise it to pull on my hard nipples, alternating between them. My legs begin to shake and quiver as my explosion begins. I let loose with a gush of hot girl cum. Slowing the dildo in my pussy, I spew more fluid with each stroke. I bring the dildo to my mouth and taste myself, sucking it clean.

What a great way to start the day, but I am going to need some real cock before the day is out.

Where now

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)