More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dragonsage dragonsage

Who is it

Sasuke (Who did not leave the village)

I turns around and see my teammate Sasuke Uchiha. he was wearing his normal clothes of a t shirt with a zipper revealing the top part of his chest. they had recently finished a mission that allowed Sasuke to face his brother while the rest of them defeated Kisame after a hard fought battle. Sasuke had suffered a few injuries from his fight as well as chakra exhaustion he has been in the hospital since they got back.

"hey Sasuke you finally get out of that hellhole they call a hospital," I said.

"Yes I was just released this morning and told to take it easy in my training," Sasuke answered.

"well not saying its good to see you out of the hospital but why are you here," I asked.

"I came to make you an offer," Sasuke said.

"what kind of offer," I asked.

"as I'm sure you remember when we first formed team seven I had stated my goals where to kill Itachi and restore my clan. I have completed the first part of my goal, and now I must focus on the second part. what I wish to offer you is a place by my side to be the matriarch of the new Uchiha clan," Sasuke said.

"What why me," I asked. "why not Sakura she would love to be the one you choose?"

"Because she lacks both your beauty and strength that would be needed to form a strong Uchiha clan," Sasuke answered. "if she wants to she can be a concubine or a simple breeder to help grow the clans numbers but never something more."

"asshole," I said angry over what he said about my friend.

Ignoring what I just said Sasuke asks, "so what do you say we start to rebuild the Uchiha clan? "

How does Naruko react to his question?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)