More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dragonsage dragonsage

Who is it

Sasuke (Turned traitor)

Naruko turned around and instantly went on guard. standing in front of her with his hand on his sword was her former teammate Sasuke Uchiha. He was wearing the same outfit he had on when she met him at Orochimaru's hideout a few months ago. she was avoiding looking him in the eyes to avoid being caught in a genjutsu, but she could feel his sharingan looking at her body.

"What are you doing here Sasuke," Naruko asked. "finally come to your senses and decided to return."

"No," Sasuke said. "you see after I killed Itachi I learned a few things and came to a decision."

"What decision would that be," Naruko asked as she took a pair of kunai out of her pocket and held both in a reverse grip.

"that the village does not deserve the Uchiha clan and never did," Sasuke said. "We had been passed over since the very beginning for the position of Hokage, and always looked at with suspicion from the higher ups in the village. They even started rumors to destroy the publics trust in the Uchiha after the Kyuubi attack."

"So what are you doing here if you feel the village doesn't deserve you," Naruko asked. "Where do you plan to go?"

"I am here for three reasons," Sasuke said. "First I'm here to collect all the scrolls in the Uchiha's secret library. second was to collect all the money and artifacts that the Uchiha hidden away." he then gained a smirk on his face when he said, "And lastly I am here for you."

"Me," Naruko said in shock. "What could you need me for?"

"to become my wife and help rebuild the Uchiha clan of course," Sasuke said. "obviously you would have to learn to be more obedient than you are now but that can be done later."

"Bastard," Naruko said with gritted teeth. "What makes you think you will be able to grab me before others will show up?"

"simple really," Sasuke said with the same arrogant tone he always spoke with. "for one I am not alone." When he said that three figures stepped out of the woods on the other three sides of the training ground. the first one was male that had a tall build with orange hair. the other male of the group had white hair and was about the same height as Sasuke. the thing that stuck out the most was that on his back was Zabuza's sword. the lone Female of the group had red hair and wore glasses.

"the second reason is that because of your habit of large scale jutsu you chose the training ground furthest from the village making the odds of back up being reduced. the final reason would be because I am better than you.

"We will see about that," Naruko said. she then placed her hands in the hand sign for the shadow clane jutsu to create ten clones for each of Sasuke's back up while she charges at Sasuke.

Who wins?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)