More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by paigesashalee paigesashalee

What next?

Sasha's POV

"I love you too sweetie, make sure you come down to visit as soon as you can! I don't want to miss our anniversary!" You could have sworn on your life that you'd reminded James over a thousand times about their anniversary, he's adorable but so forgetful. You lean in to kiss him, and suddenly begin to feel heavy, the feeling of butterflies in your stomach, you're not ready to leave him yet.

"I know babe, as soon as I'm back from me nan's I'll get a flight down and we'll do something nice I promise" He smiles at you and this only makes things more difficult, a tear trickles from your eye, and you hug him one last time, and he, obviously, grabs your arse in the process, not that you mind at this moment. You've not been without James for longer than a week in the entire time you've been together, and that was for a gal's holiday in Tenerife 3 months ago in June.

You hear your mum call for you from outside, she's started the car and beeps the horn. The most infuriating way to end this moment had just found a way to happen.

"Let me help you get your case downstairs, at least that gives me an excuse to stick around a little longer" He offers, always the charmer. You give him another peck, give him an arse grab in return, and then head downstairs to the car. Your mum doesn't look to impressed but nonetheless waves endearingly at James and gets out to open the boot. "Oh come on Sasha hun, I thought you were an independent woman, having your man carrying your stuff around isn't very nice!" And the infuriation continues.

"Nah mum he just understands that I'm queen." You flash your famous big smile, and flamboyantly stick your hip out and put your hand on it; you are doing Acting at uni after all. James laughs and gives you a bow, your mum rolls her eyes and takes the suitcase from James, throwing it in the boot.

"Remember James, you don't HAVE to take her shit, that's more our job apparently!" She jokes, heading back to the car.

"Thank you Sian, I'll remind her of that next time," he says, winking at you. You don't think her realises how attractive that is to you, especially with his arms around you, "I already miss you babe, just come to Ireland with me?"

You give him one last kiss, "Yeah good idea James, I'll just tell me mum to take me to the airport instead yeah? I love you, see you soon my love" You break free of his grasp at last, and get into the car. As sweet and lovely as he is, he's very bloody attached to you.

But now it's time for London.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)