More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kaede Kaede

What's next?

Sascha

"Jimmy come look at this, new import from china."

Henry didn't even now this was part of his collection, that lucky fella.
i sprung this beauty by luck.

"you speak english?"

she nodded.
"better than you." she replied
"oh..." ------- "...you are not mine to discipline, so say whatever you like, test my nerve"

she quickly looked to the floor.

"show what you packing."

watching, impressed; i seen her take off her long skirt, necklace and blouse.
she was... mesmerizing.
completely woman in every curve and smoothness, face, long; elegant... sascha likes
but one thing stood out, she unwrapped... as it dislodged, it smacked against the front of her right thigh,

leaving a small trace of clear shining liquid

it was surely engrossingly thick.

i crouched down to see two small peachy labia and the underside of her butt.

"interesting" i whispered while she looked away

"i'm an alpha, you my bitch!" she said rolling her eyes to meet mine.
"woah, and i thought there was a mouth on this one" jimmy said, as he entered the room
bringing in a girl with a crazy smile, as soon as he let go, she stopped and she spat acrossed the room and hit the naked dick.
"want me to clean that up alpha!" she smiled, chewing bubble gum"

a small silence followed for whatever reason. her dick twitched and slowly grew in size and bounced left to right. -as if it were wagging it's tail, her face darkened though as she stared at the girl.

"this girl here is alina, alina meet the woman who will ensure you are compliant, Mei Mei" - alina was still in shock from seeing that even with her size, she was still a grower, even in thickness.

"Mei Mei, Mr Olan is very sensitive to words, her mouth, problem... please take care of this"

"so what's going on here" jimmy asked, " we have a shemale and a trap" - he ripped off alina's skirt to show supple smooth skin but with a smaller penis then mei mei. alina shied up but she couldn't stop stealing glances at Mei Mei.

"...and Henry is suppose to be happy with all this?" jimmy asked.

"i'm giving him the full experience of the new age playboy style, what's not to like"

does mei mei do some disciplining or sascha intervene?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)