More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RcR RcR

Who’s story do we look at?

Sarina

Sarina was in her single bed room apartment, jerking off her cock. This was what she loved to do in her private time. Sarina just moved to a new city to start herself a new life with different people. She is a curvy woman with nice DD cup boobs in her late 20s. She even has a nice thin waist, but her only flaw is her small cock. Her penis is about ‘4 1/2’ inches long and ‘1’ inch thick with a small set of cherry sized balls. For a guy this is not a horrible size but among other futanari ,which having an ‘8’ inch cock is technically way below average, she is embarrassingly small.

She still remembers while growing up seeing everyone begin to grow cocks that were either average or above, while hers just stood the exact same shape and size. This made it hard for her to get in a relationship since everyone would all go for the ones with bigger cocks.

What also adds to Sarina’s anger is that her mom ,Trisha, has a cock that is ‘15’ inches long and ‘3 1/2’ inches thick,meaning even genetics weren’t even on her side. But Sarina decided to move out and live on her own right after high school. The thing that pushed her to do so was seeing her little sister ,willow, who was barely a has already grown a very sizable cock. To make Sarina feel better at times , her mom would tell her that her cock grew bigger once she was out of high school. This helped Sarina deal with it then but now this didn’t give Sarina as much hope as it did make her fear how much bigger her younger sister could get.

It has been almost 10 years since Sarina had decided to live on her own. She hasn’t physically seen her mother or sister since then, but she does still call them on the phone when she can. Although she was able to live on her own, she was never able to forget the fact that she had an embarrassingly small micro penis. Sarina had recently decided to move cities where know one would know her, because she had plans for making a new name for herself.

Sarina just reached her climax and released her load. Although what she calls a load is more like a couple drops of cum. This brings Sarina back to remembering when she was around 11 and would sneak in at night to watch her mom stroke her ‘15’ inch hard cock. She never stood long enough to see her mom cum but she knew it would be a lot , far more than the average woman. Sarina would watch hopping one day she will be stroking her own big cock. She never would have guessed she would be stroking a cock literally less than a quarter of her mothers size with a load of cum about half a quarter of the average girl her age.

Sarina got up and went to the front door of her apartment to see that the package she ordered had arrived. She let out a squeal of excitement and took the package inside. Once she opened the box she was able to see what she ordered.

What did Sarina order?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)