More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anonymous2731 anonymous2731

What's next?

Sareen and Danna vs Lilly and Bruce

Sareen is 21yo 168cm and 55kg. Danna is 19yo 173cm 67kg. Big boobs, firm ass and face cuter than most girls.

Lilly is 18yo 157cm and 48kg. Bruce is 26yo 176cm and 70kg. He is Tina boyfriend.

Lilly and Danna already met each other, when Lilly beat up Danna balls and won tournament. Also Tina is in audience. She just finished a fight, so she is still in her bra and panties, cause she didn't want to miss her boyfriend fight.

Sareen attacked Lilly. She grabbed her hair and threw her down. Lilly send heel upward and striked Sareen pussy. Sareen first fell on her knees and then over Lilly. Lilly hand slipped inside Sareen panties and she pulled Sareen away by pulling her clit. Sareen was screaming like a baby.

Danna attacked Bruce. She easily overpowered him, but he somehow managed to knee her balls. Danna fell on her knees, but before she fell, she grabbed Bruce balls and pulled him down too. Even though she was in pain, he is in much worse state. He screamed and begged for mercy. Luckilly for him Lilly joined and kicked Danna balls really hard. Danna almost passed out from pain and let go of Bruce balls.

Lilly pulled Bruce to the fence, close to Tina. Then she went on her knees and sucked his cock. When he got rock hard she sat on his cock and ride it. Lilly looking Tina in the eyes and screaming: "OH GOD, OH YES!!! I'M GONNA CUM, I'M GONNA CUM!!!". Tina was furious, but she agreed with Bruce that they could fuck everyone they want during tournaments.

Lilly cum before Bruce and told him to go fuck Sareen if he wants to cum and she went to Danna. She sucked Danna cock till she got hard. Then Lilly ride her cock. Lilly cum first and get up from Danna cock. "Please let me cum. I'm so close." Danna squealed while her body was twitching. Lilly took Danna cock in her hand and jerked it off. Danna cum all over her own belly and Lilly hand. Lilly licked her hand clean and winked to Danna.

Bruce pressed Sareen on the fence and fucked her ass, while his fingers were playing with her clit. Sareen was moaning in pleasure. She cum before Bruce, so she kneel down and finished him with her mouth. Bruce cum in her mouth, which she swallowed.

Danna was totally dissappointed. She fight on 3 tournament if we exclude this. Twice she was 2nd and once she was 3rd. So she had 3 out of 3 semifinals and now she lost in 1st round.

Lilly and Bruce go into next round.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)