More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

Who is the note from?

Sarah

I open the note; it is from Sarah, "Meet me in our compartment in five minutes. My mother is going to read in the passenger car. We can be alone. I will be masturbating while I wait for you…don't be long."

I could feel my cock growing hard as I read the note, and I imagined my cock sliding between the sexy girl's big tits, my cum spraying all over her erect nipples. I hurriedly made my way to her compartment at the appointed time. I knocked on the door lightly, "Come in," I heard the reply in a husky, sexy voice.

I went into the compartment and true to her promise Sarah was there and she had her fingers busy between her legs. I could see her red panties pushed to the side, her cunt was shaved, and I could see the shiny wetness of her puffy cunt lips. I could hear the wet squishy sounds as she works her fingers up and down her labia, stroking her clit. Her pink blouse is drawn tight across her big tits, and I can see her fat erect nipples sticking out hard and stiff through the thin fabric. Sarah looks right at me and says, "Oh good you're here, you want to fuck?"

I was so amazed at my incredible luck that I could not speak, my cocked bulged hard against my pants and I could see her eyes fix on my cock as it twitched. She kept talking, "Umm, I can see you like to watch me. Do you want to see my tits? Do you want to watch me pull my nipples? I bet you would like it if I sucked your cock wouldn't you."

All I could do was mumble in a cracked voice, "Yeah, suck my cock."

She crooked her finger at me and I moved over closer to her. I watched as she unbuttoned the low cut pink blouse, and shrugged it off her shoulders, her bra was overstuffed with her tit flesh; her creamy white breasts filled it to overflowing. She reached behind her and unsnapped her red bra, spilling her full breasts out for me to see. Her nipples were stiff and thick, and she grasped them pinching and rubbing them as I watched. They were dark, and getting darker as she played with them while I watched. Then she reached towards me, and my head exploded in pleasure as she grabbed my hard cock through my pants. "Umm, a nice big one, I like that," she moaned.

I heard my zipper go down and she reached in and pulled out my rock hard cock. Her lips felt like velvet as she engulfed the head of my cock in her mouth. Growing bolder I reached behind her head and gently pressed her forward causing her to take my full cock into her mouth. She pumped my shaft, running her tongue up and down its length, I shuddered with pleasure a she scraped her teeth across the sensitive head of my cock. I grabbed her head with both my hands and began to fuck her face. She took all that I could give her, slamming my cock into her mouth over and over until I could feel myself begin to orgasm. I pulled out and jacked my load all over her face and tits, my long stick strings of cum coating her pretty face, and long fat nipples.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)