More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PdxNintendo PdxNintendo

What character will you choose?

Sarah

Sarah was reading the newspaper, eating some freshly made toast and sipping on a cup of tea. It was a very relaxing morning, Sarah's beautiful orange hair was shining in the suns light, her teal t-shirt and black skirt only made it more clear how beautiful Sarah was.

While flipping through the newspaper, seeing the causal news in her area and sometimes a few news about sales and deals at local shops, Sarah flipped the page to an unexpected announcment on the paper:

"COME NOW, TO THE MS. MAIYA RESIDENCE!!! -"

Tours are open to all, and you can even book a room and stay the night or even a few days! If you want to come, just come to the location listed below."

Sarah look down to see the small map, the location was in the middle of whaf seemed to be a remote forest. Sarah, being a superstitious woman, decided to pull out her phone and and look up this location. However, she didn't find any sort of house in these woods. The only thing she found, were photos of how beautiful and magical this forest looked. The picutres showed hundreds of weeping willow trees glistening in the light of a setting sun, while in the air there were dozens of fireflies that lit up the

As beautiful as the firest looked from the images Sarah didn't think it would be wise to go. But after some thought, she decided to go out to visit this place. After finishing her breakfast, Sarah packed some bags, and then left her house and got into her car. Since Sarah was a little cautious about this, she decided to go the a second place that was listed in the annoucment, that place being a place was for people wanting to get the this residence in a group.

After about an hour of driving, Sarah pulled up to this area. She parked her car and walked aroun for a bit, she noticed that ther was a forest infront of her. After a few moments if staring at the forest, she kept on walking when she found a group of 5 others all together with bags.

"Hey, are you guys group to go to that Maiya residence?" Asked Sarah, walking up to the group.

"Oh yeah, we were about to leave actually. Are you interested in going?" Asked one of the people in the group, this oerson was a handsome man who looked to be nineteen with with dark brown curly hair.

The rest of group consisted of other who were around the same age as the man. There was one other guy in this small group and the rest were girls. The guy wore a rainbow beanie on, a plaid red button shirt, and brown jeans. The other girls had brown, orange, and blonde hair. One of the girls had a blue sweater on and a skirt, the other had a black t-shirt on and jogger pants, and the final girl had a pink button up on and blue jeans.

"Oh yeah, I was interested in going to the residence. May I join your group?" Asked Sarah.

"Sure you can join us... Oh, the names John by the way." Said John introducing himself.

"Thanks or letting me join you guys! Oh and my names Sarah." Said Sarah gratefully.

Sarah then went to her car and pulled out two bags from the trunk and quickly followed the group that began moving towards the forest without her.


"Omi godddddd, it's been like a whole hour and we haven't gotten to the place yet" Groaned Lily, the blonde hair girl in the group.

She was annoying, constantly asking why John invited Sarah to come. Lily did have a point though, it's been over an hour of walking with all these bags and everyone was starting to doubt if there was even a "residence" at all.

"I told you guys that this was just bullshit, why would there be a house her in this awful forest?" Said Frank, the other guy in the group with the rainbow beanie.

Maybe it was just all baloney, thought Sarah.

The group continued walking for about thirty minutes uphill, when all of a sudden the hill dropped down and the forest changed from tall pine trees and dirt, to low hanging and stunning weeping willow trees and tall grass. By the time the grouo saw this chsnge in the forest, the sun began setting and many fireflies flew out of the tall grass, illuminating the growing darkness. It was a beautiful scene.

"Whoa, this place is so... enchanting" Said Sarah in awe.

Shortly after saying that, one of the other girls spoke up "Guys, look! It's a mansion!" Shouted Alex in relief, pointing to the beautiful structure that was consumed by the beautiful forest. Long vines painting the white marble walls.

Everyone in the group walked faster to get to the building, pushing aside the long grass and long vines from the qillow trees. Once on the front porch, everyone released a heavy sigh as theh walked towards the front door.

Sarah being the first one to the front of the house, knocked on the door. Then the big door opened.

Who opened the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)