More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Do we find out what happened to Jim's body or does Sarah wake up and realize what happened or does she not notice yet?

Sarah wakes up but doesn't notice.

Jim woke with a start. What a nightmare. He dreamed that he had been fused inside his date Sarah's breast. He opened his eyes and saw a blanket over his face. 'I must have gotten drunk and found my way home. Don't remember drinking though.' Better get up for work. He tried to sit up. No feeling in his arms and legs. He tried opening his mouth, he couldn't. 'Dammit it wasn't a dream.' Sarah shifted in her sleep and Jim found himself pressed against the mattress. 'Thank goodness I don't need to breath.'

Sarah shifted and woke up stretching she sat up in bed. The blanket fell away revealing her magnificent chest. Jim was looking at the mirror again. Sarah was sitting in bed topless her breasts on full display for him to see. He had a much better view now that it was daylight. Her breasts were incredible. 38K cups for sure. They wobbled a bit as she moved. All natural. Sarah got up from the bed and stretched went into the bathroom and peed. Jim was dissapointed he couldn't see her pee that had always turned him on. He could only look where her breast was pointed.

Sarah finished peeing. She walked back and sat down on the bed she checked her phone. No messages. She dialed Jim's number it went straight to voicemail. She almost hung up but stopped. She decided to leave a message. She waited for the beep and started talking.

"Jim this is Sarah I just wanted to say that was a pretty shitty thing you did running out on me last night. I might forgive you if you apologize to me properly. Your the first guy in a long time that I've been on a date with. There's a reason for that. We can talk about that later though.' Her voice quivers a little. "I did enjoy the rest of the date though. If you apologize properly we can finish it. You were very good at sucking my nipples. I almost orgasmed just from that. Please apologize so we can go out again I really like you. I might let you titfuck me on our next date. I still wanna take it slow though. See you at work with an apology I hope." She hung up the phone her eyes watery with tears.

Jim realized somehow he could hear as well despite his lack of ears. 'She's willing to go out with me and let me titfuck her.' The thought excited him. 'I have to get out of here. Why hasn't she dated many guys though?' 'I was the only one who could get her to talk outside of work hours.'

Sarah turned to face the mirror again. 'She's beautiful.' She looked at herself and smiled then she looked down and tears started forming in her eyes. Jim was confused 'What's making her so upset?' He couldn't see below her waist the mirror only showed her from the waist up. When she had gone into the bathroom the mirror was positioned the same way. The mirror in the shower last night had been too. 'She has something below her waist that she's ashamed of and she doesn't want anyone to know about it. What's wrong down there that she doesn't want anyone to know about? Must be pretty bad since she doesn't even want to see herself.'

Sarah looked back up at her upper body and smiled again her emotional control coming back. 'I like Jim maybe he's the one I can show myself to and he won't be horrified by me.' She smiled a little at the thought then started getting dressed. Jim wondered what she had below her waist. She had always worn pants at the office and every time he had seen her outside of work. Even on hot sunny days when everyone else wore she shorts. He though of different possibilities. ' Is she scarred? Burned? Have shriveled legs? Does she have more than 2 legs? Extra limbs? Is she a man? If I stay here long enough I'll find out. Let her know I don't care what she has going on below her waist.

Sarah finished getting dressed and was about to leave for work when her phone rang.

Who's calling?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)