More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Writer1038391 Writer1038391

What was it?

Sarah stealing Shelly’s diary

Barbra hears fighting upstairs in the girls’ room. She stops what she’s doing and walks up stairs to the girls room. There she finds Shelly on top of here sister on the floor as Sarah clutches Shelly’s diary on the ground.

“GIVE IT BACK RIGHT NOW,” Shelly screams at her sister, pulling her hair in an attempt to have her let go of the book.

“NO! I KNOW WHAT YOU DID AND I KNOW YOU WROTE IT IN HERE,” Sarah yells back at her sister as she holds the diary right in one hand and hits her sister with her other.

Barbra walks over to the pre occupied girls and pulls them apart. “Stop it right now you two! What is the meaning of this?!”

Shelly jumps to here feet and tries to explain herself to her mother. “That little brat tried to take my diary! She’s causing trouble just like she always does!”

“Oh yeah,” returns Sarah, “well I only took it because I know she kissed my boyfriend and I know she wrote about it in here!”

“Both of you, take a seat,” Barbra orders pointing to Shelly’s bed. The girls obey, both pouting as they make their way to the bed and take a seat infront of their mother. “This is unacceptable. Both of you should be ashamed of yourselves, fighting with each other like that!”

“What am I going to do with you two?”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)