More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by niceguy2002tim niceguy2002tim

Does Sarah skip class, or stay?

Sarah stays and finds out that Mr. Doe works for the CIA.

Sarah stands up and picks her books off the desk. She turns away from her seat and begins walking towards the door with the rest of the students.

"Sarah Banks!" A voice shouts from the front of the class room. She quickly spins around to see the teacher calling her name. He calls again and motions with his hand for her to come up there. Sarah walks up to him and asks, "yes?"

"I need you to stay," he says, "it is very important."

Sarah sat back down and waited, while all her friends left, giving her funny looks. When they are alone Mr. Doe makes his way to the back of the room and closes the door before walking back to where Sarah waits.

"I need to appologize. I should be honest with you," he tells her.

"I don't understand... what do you mean?" she asks.

"I am not really a college teacher and my name is not John Doe."

"But, why? who are you? I don't know what to say," Sarah studders.

"My name is Jack Anderson, I am a secret agent with the CIA. My mission was to come to your school, pose as a teacher and recruit you for a secret assignment. We need your help Sarah," He says, pausing to give her a minute to absorb all this.

He continues, "There's a case we've been working on for almost six years now. It involves the Mafia and we are so close to making a huge bust. We just need a little more proof to push things into gear. That is where you come in."

"I don't think I want to be a part of this," Sarah says.

"Please hear me out," Jack requests. Sarah nods and he goes on. "The head of the Mob has a son who is your age, he will be attending college this year and we believe he is heavily involved in an illegal gun smugling ring. We just need proof. We would like you to help us out. Are you in?" He finishes.

"And what is in it for me?" Sarah asks.

"Tell me your answer and what you want?" asks Jack.

What is her answer and what does she want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)