More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

Sarah makes a mistake on duty

Sarah was one of the policewomen who worked in the patrol. What made her different from most of the girls was her age. Sarah was already thirty two years old and, despite her ambitions, had not managed to get a higher rank in the Squad. She had barely failed the sergeant exam twice, once the theoretical part, the second time - the practical one. In two weeks she would be taking the exam for the third time, she was sure she would pass it this time.

At 178 centimetres Sarah was rather tall and had a curvaceous body. She was obviously fit, as all of the policewomen were, and had a slim waist, but her hips and chest were significantly wider than those of other girls; and of course she had no thigh-gap to speak of. Sarah was happy with her body, all of it, apart from one part - her breasts. She had always considered her natural B cups to be way too small for her big frame; it was all about the inappropriate proportions. That was why a few years ago Sarah had her breasts enhanced with silicone implants. She was a lot happier with her new E cup breasts, truth be told, they were the best, the plastic surgery could offer and they did fit her curvaceous form perfectly. Sarah looked like a real sex bomb in her police uniform, especially since she always wore tops with the deepest cleavage; and no bras of course.

Sarah’s face was pretty, with natural full lips, small nose and big round green eyes that had a constant seductive look in them. Her hair were fiercely red, long and wavy, and her skin was pale, as any proper redhead’s should be.

Addiction to sex was not uncommon among the officers of FEPS. With proper training at the academy they were taught to keep it at bay and use it as their asset. Sarah had not been the top student and unlike Tori, she had not had a part-time job. She preferred seducing men and having sex with them for free. That would have been perfectly fine, if it was done solely after duty, which has not always been the case.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)