More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Willbot Willbot

Does Sarah leave?

Sarah is satisfied.

The student, Sarah as the nurse had called her, swung her bare legs off the side of the examination table as to inadvertently give those of us in the waiting area a clearer view of her engorged womanhood. She rubbed her long brown hair woozily, having apparently had all the blood rush out of her head from sitting up too quickly.

As she planted her bare feet on the white linoleum and stood up, the school nurse, Mrs. Olivia, politely offered her a helping hand, the hand that in fact had just been inside her. For a moment her eyes met mine, a glance that spoke volumes simple through it's casualness, as if she had no problems with me or anyone else in the waiting room seeing her in this state of undress and post orgasmic bliss.

In that moment of eye contact, I suddenly recognized her, and put the name I'd heard to the face. Sarah Jordan. She sat in the row ahead and next to me in English class, except of course for the days she wasn't there, or was excused mid class, or showed up at the very end of class with a small paper note which she'd quietly present to the teacher before wordlessly taking her seat, looking flushed but happy.

It was occasionally rumored by some in their English class that she was only able to get away with this frequent absenteeism because her family had some fairly high profile ties to the community, though these were never specified. To her credit, she probably earned a little leniency just through her studiousness alone, she always seemed attentive when she was present, and her frequent disappearances never interfered with her course work. I'd worked with her in a small group a few times, and she never said much, but was quietly assertive none the less. I suppose I hadn't recognized her without her clothes on.

Sarah thanked the nurse and after a thoughtful pause, leaned in and gave her an appreciative peck on the cheek, the nurse shutting her eye's happily for just a moment as she did. The nurse's student assistant, having been watching with some degree of apparent interest, came to the nude student and handed her clothes back to her.

Mrs. Olivia went to her computer and entered in a few notes presumably in Sarah's file, leaving Sarah to get dressed as the student nurse's aide watched her unabashedly, her eyes racing up and down her gentle curves. Sarah slipped on her grey skirt, no panties underneath, I noted, and put on her short sleeved red and earthy green floral print blouse on without a bra, which her firm yet smallish breasts didn't require anyway. Before she could button it, the nurse brought her over a small handwritten note, and Sarah leaned over and slipped it into a pocket on her backpack, sitting on the floor. The move provided us in the waiting room with another novel angle's view of her breasts and small pink oval nipples.

"Take care now," the nurse said, and Sarah slung her backpack over her shoulder and walked out of the office through the waiting area, buttoning up her blouse as she went. She walked past me, and I must have offered a startled "hi," because she said to me quietly, "see you in class."

"Well, now that that's done with, Amanda, why don't you find out who's next?" Mrs. Olivia said to her aide, before returning to her computer. The student aide walked over to the sign in clipboard sitting on the counter separating the waiting area from the nurse's office proper. I hadn't actually signed in yet, I realized.

Who does Mrs. Olivia see next, you or someone else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)