More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by switch76 switch76

Does Sarah skip class, or stay?

Sarah and friends leave to discuss their naughty game.

Sarah quickly decided to leave and join her friends.

Mr. Doe calls out to the class as they are leaving, "I'll be
filling in for the maths teacher later if anybody can think of anything they wish to ask me. On top of that I will be supervising the girl's field hockey match at lunch time."

Sarah walked down the hallway alone on her way to the secret meeting place. Once a week Sarah and her 3 friends, Katie, Claire and Amanda would sneak off and meet up in an old classroom. The room was located in the older part of the school and was now only used for storage. The room had been locked up almost a year ago, and the key later went missing. It was full of useless books and such, things deemed less important by the school. Therefore the janitor had never bothered to change the locks.

Sarah was the leader of her little group and that meant she held the original key. The four girls each had a key which was their official membership to the elite club. Each week their meeting was used to talk about this and that, but the most important topic to the girls was their game. The game had been ongoing for almost a year now and the end was drawing near.

Sarah thought about how it all started.
She had been walking home from school with Claire when her friend told her about a certain teacher who had come on to her. Sarah suggested a bet to see how far Claire would go with the teacher and that later turned into a game known to the girls as 'sex education'. The girls drew out the rules one night while having a slumber party. They were simple, if one of the girls managed to seduce their teachers into any sexual acts they'd score points. The points ranged from 1 to 10, 1 being a simple kiss and 10 being the ... anal sex, kinky sex or a threesome. Bonus points were awarded if the act was performed somewhere they might get caught, or with somebody watching or if it was filmed.

Sarah looked around to make sure nobody was there, then she unlocked the door and slipped inside. She was greeted by the 3 other members of the group. They sat in chairs in a circle around a small chalkboard. The board had been used since the girls took over the abandoned room to keep track of their scores. Sarah had held the top spot for the whole year without much competition... until recently.

The scores were very close now, Sarah had missed some school and the other girls had seized the opportunity to gain some points.
In the beginning Katie held on to first place. The other girls had swore to beat her by the end of the year and to make it interesting they agreed to place a bet on it. Each girl had taken two-hundred-dollars each and put it in a pot. On the last day of school, when the bell went to let everybody out for summer, the girl with the highest score took the money home. Only 2 days remained with eight-hundred-dollars on the line.

Over the last year the girls had discovered many of the teachers were secretly very kinky and they'd scored many points. As a rule the girls could only score with the same teacher once, which meant a lack in points later on. Mr. Doe was fresh meat, none of the girls had scored with him yet and naturally he was their next target.

Sarah wanted to score points before the other girls had a chance, and before they could gain enough points to win the money. She knew there was limited time, only 2 days left, she'd have to act quickly.
The 3 other girls were all thinking similarly. Today they would have two good chances at Mr. Doe. The first was their field hockey game, the second was their maths class.
The girls ended their meeting early today and all went their separate ways.

On her way to lunch Sarah was met by Claire, who hurried to catch up.
"Hey, I've been thinking," she said. "We're both tied for first place, why don't we work together to win. We can split the money 50 - 50. What do you think?"

What is Sarah's response?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)