More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anonymous2731 anonymous2731

What's next?

Sarah and Trevor vs Dorys and Mia

Sarah is 20yo 177cm and 70kg. She have everything, nice boobs, ass to die for, so as her body. Trevor is 33yo 206cm 113kg with huge 20cm cock.

Dorys is 24yo 163cm 58kg. Mia is 27yo 175cm 68kg. She is transsexual.

Trevor attacked Mia. He grabbed her waist from behind. She felt his huge cock pressed on her ass. It made her little bit horny, but she stayed focused on the fight. She bent her ass into his groin and started pushing backward. As Trevor back hit the fence her ass pressed his balls into his pelvic bone. Trevor squealed and let go of her naked belly. Mia pushed two fingers in his eyes and took out his big cock. Mia jerked his cock for few seconds. "Mmm so big and hard." said Mia before she slammed her naked knee into his naked balls. "Well this part is so fragile and soft." said Mia and let Trevor to continue his screaming on the floor.

Dorys attacked Sarah. Sarah grabbed her hair and smashed her knee into Dorys belly, but in same moment Dorys knee slammed between Sarah wide spreaded legs. Dorys recovered faster and started pulling Sarah nipples. When Sarah tried to move Dorys hands, Dorys right hand ended inside Sarah panties. Dorys hand found and twisted Sarah clit till Sarah fell down screaming in pain. Then Dorys pulled her by her clit through arena, while Sarah was screaming for mercy.

Dorys went to Trevor and tried to deepthroat his cock, but she couldn't take whole. Despite that Trevor became hard, so Dorys ride him. Dorys cum before Trevor and stopped. Trevor cock just stood there like a pole. "Don't you dare to jerk off. You can go there and fuck Mia ass if you don't mind that she have cock, or you can try to fuck your partner. But I doubt Sarah would be gentle with your balls if you try that." Dorys told him.

Meanwhile Mia was facefucking Sarah. It felt good for Mia, but not so good for Sarah throat. Dorys came behind Mia, spanked her ass and pushed her tongue into Mia mouth. With her hand Dorys waved to Trevor to came and fuck Mia ass. Trevor pushed his cock into Mia ass, Mia couldn't hold anymore and cum inside Sarah throat. Sarah started on cum and coughing. Dorys helped her to cough all that cum out. "Already? I just can't cum today." said Trevor and pulled his cock out. "You can continue if you jerk off my cock while you fuck me. Do you wanna cum that bad?" Mia asked him. He wasted no time and pushed his cock back and started playing with Mia cock and balls. With other hand he turned Mia head and kissed her. Mia cum first even though she cum already. Then she went on her knees and gave Trevor titjob. He cum like a hydrant all over Mia face. She was picking drops of his cum and sucking it of her finger while she was walking to the dressing room.

Dorys and Mia go into next round.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)