More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by comdfrk comdfrk

Who Are You?

Sarah Stevens

Sarah walks to the gym to prepare for her first period class. School doesn't start for an hour, but she wants to be prepared. Sarah quickly set up the volleyball nets at lug out all of the volleyballs from storage. She isn't the most physically strong person in the world so now she is all sweaty.

"Great," said Sarah. "Now I have to take another shower." She looked at her watch. "Atleast there is still 45 mminutes."

Sarah whipped off her shoes, pulled off her pants and thong revealing her perfectly shaped ass, removed her shirt and bra setting free her beautiful titties and walked into the shower in the girl's locker room. What Sarah didn't know was that in another part of the locker room a boy named Allen was setting up a prank, but was frightened by the niose of the shower.

"Shit, I gotta get outta here," Allen said, but as he was sneaking by the shower area he got a look at who was in there and nearly fainted. 'MS. STEVENS!' Allen thought. Sarah was facing the other way and couldn't hear over the sound of the running water.

What does Allen do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)