More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Icecreamgood Icecreamgood

Who gets a chance?

Sarah Jones on her 18th birthday

Sarah quickly crept up the stairs, opened her bedroom door and collapsed face down on her bed. The 'party' downstairs had just became too much for her so she had complained about a headache so she could get to her room. This so-called party was one of those family dinners that would regularly happen on everybody's birthday every single year and just remind her that she had nothing better to do. In the house were her parents, her brother, and a couple of family friends. Her Auntie and Uncle had left an hour earlier at 9, they were lucky enough to have somewhere better to be. They had ate, drank and gifted her with presents that were getting more boring with every year. They had played the same dinner games and talked about the same topics. The only additions to conversation were certain drunk verbal spillages that Julia, a neighbour, made about her husband. Tim couldn't make it tonight and she was certain that he was with his fucking whore of a secretary.

Sarah didn't care about any of this. While the extra details about apparent extramarital affairs was interesting, it would make Sarah blush bright red at the mere thought. Sarah was a rather innocent girl, this talk of sexuality was soooo embarrassing. While she wasn't sheltered growing up in any way, it was as if she had self-sheltered. She had set her own boundaries for what is allowed. Talking about sex? That's outrageous! Thinking about sex? Stop it Sarah, that's not right! Watching porn? The thought wouldn't even cross her mind, she's not some fucking slut! Touch herself? What, down there? Maybe she'd accidentally touched it in the past and it had caused a jolt to pass through her body but that was an accident. If she did it on purpose and somebody found out they'd think she was a prostitute or something! No, none of this was allowed. The thought caused a self-conscious unease.

She found about Jason 5 hours earlier. Hearing his name several times on social media, she decided to see what was going on. She typed the username and then looked. She was drawn in. She clicked on one picture and then the next and then the next, not thinking about anything else. Just Jason and his beautiful body. She clicked on one picture that was just his shorts and it sent her mind reeling. There was something powerful beneath it. She felt like she was simultaneously thinking about everything at once and yet her mind was blank. It was almost hypnotic. A sudden unrelenting shame fell upon her.

"What the fuck are you doing" she whispered aloud to herself, trying to rid her brain of those nasty thoughts. Then the bell rang and it was her party. She sat and talked and was talked to for hours. She would distract herself and this would work but that image of those shorts and whatever was underneath them would pop right back into her brain. At one point she found herself grinding onto her chair ever so slowly. When realising, the shame was back.
"STOP IT YOU FUCKING SLUT! THAT'S NOT WHAT GIRLS SHOULD DO. NOBODY LIKES SLUTS. NOBODY WILL LIKE YOU IF YOU'RE SLUTTY SARAH" she berated herself.

She had no distractions now that she was lying on her bed with her face in her pillow. Five minutes passed, she couldn't handle it. She turns around, gets her phone out and finds his page. There's a new post.

"You all have a chance. Like this post and you'll have a chance to be with me. If you're lucky, you will be picked to compete with another participant for this opportunity. These tasks will get difficult. I deserve only the best so you need to prove you're worth my time. Good luck."

She liked it without even thinking, it was an automatic response. She rereads the caption, only now comprehending it. How are there already so many likes? She refreshes the page and the number has doubled. Her mind stumbles. Is this even real? Oh god, she doesn't have a chance. What! She doesn't want that, she isn't some filthy slut. She doesn't want to see his ... his ...
God, she can't even think of the word. It doesn't matter anyway, she'd never be able to be with him.

Her phone vibrates and a message appears.

'Congratulations Sarah, you're in with a chance. I've chosen you to compete with...

Who is Sarah competing with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)