More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

Does Sarah put on the show, or ask for another one from Carrie?

Sarah Gives In

"What do you mean put on a show" Sarah asks tentatively. She couldn't mean masturbate in front of her could she? Oh, that would be too embarrassing. It would be so dirty and nasty I could never do that.

"Show me how you make yourself cum when no one is watching" Carrie explained.

Sarah thought inwardly, my God how exciting that would be to masturbate in front of Carrie, but that would be so filthy, and I am not that kind of girl. Sarah could feel her cheeks start to flush with embarrassment as she actually considered Carrie's suggestion.

She finally made a weak excuse, "Well you would be watching and I don't think I could do that."

"Sure you could" Carrie said. "Come on into my room and lay on the bed."

Carrie got Sarah's naked body onto the bed. "Now close your eyes and do what I tell you. Don't think about where you are, just listen to my voice and do it."

"OK", Sarah whispered tentatively thinking to herself that she would never be able to get aroused as she was so nervous.

"Start by stroking your nipples, rub them lightly circling your aureole, and lightly brush your nipples. Then start to rub and pinch your nipples as they become more erect." said Carrie.

Sarah's pink nipples quickly hardened from the attention she was giving them. Sarah could not believe it but she was getting soaked. She could feel her tingle with excitement, and he pussy was soaking wet. I am such a slut she thought to herself. I am getting all wet and nasty in front of another woman!

"What are you thinking about right now?" Carrie asked her.

"I'm thinking about your breasts and how your nipples looked all stiff and hard when you were masturbating." Sarah answered not telling Carrie about her building guilt. But Sarah felt so good that she did not want to stop. She continued to pull and pluck her now engorged pink nipples, twisting them for maximum pleasure as she caressed herself.

As Carrie watched, Sarah dropped her hand to her cunt which was now sopping wet with her lubrication. Sarah ran her hand up and down her wet cunt, dipping her fingers into her slit to rub and stroke her clit. She let out a low moan as she began to stimulate her clit. Sarah was totally into her masturbation now and had lost all inhibitions. She quickly worked her fingers up and down her twat fingering herself for maximum pleasure.

"Damn, you are making me horny", Carrie said as she watched Sarah stroke her pussy. "What are you thinking about now Sarah?" Carrie asked.

"I'm thinking about the silver vibrator that you had shoved up your cunt when I looked at you. I am thinking about your pussy and how wet and warm it would be. Oh God, I am so close. My cunt is so ready to cum", Sarah moaned again.

Carrie said, "That's it babe, cum for me, show me how you like to climax."

Sarah was using two of her fingers to fuck herself, while the other hand continued its stroking of her clit. She was staring at Carrie's erect nipples and breasts which hung out of her partially closed robe. Sarah thought to herself, damn I am going to climax in front of Carrie, I can't help myself. My cunt is so wet and ready to cum that I have to bring myself to orgasm right now.

"Ohhhh... I'm cumming Sarah moaned loudly as she bucked her hips against her probing fingers.

Carrie was so turned on watching her sexy roommate masturbate for her that she could hardly wait for what would happen next.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)