More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by niceguy2002tim niceguy2002tim

Who is she, and what does she look like?

Sarah Banks, a brunette in her first year.

The girls all step aside and a great looking brunette steps through the crowd. Your eyes grow wide as you check her out. She is about 5'8" and 115 lb., her long brown hair is up in a pony tail, with two thick bangs hanging down at the front of her face and her big sparking green eyes. You feel your dick begin to grow as your eyes roam all over her body. She has curves in all the right places and her clothes do nothing to hide them. She is wearing a tight white top; it has buttons, but instead she has stretched it over her breasts and tied it in the middle. Her stomach is very flat and you notice she has a barbell shaped piercing in her bellybutton. Your eyes go down further to her red and blue plaid miniskirt. It falls short a couple inches above her knees. Her legs are long and flow into a pair of clear plastic high-heel shoes.

You remain silent as you watch her approaching you, her hips swaying from one side to the other. She stops a couple feet from you and lets her eyes look you over. Immediately she notices the bulge at the front of your jeans and smiles. Then she licks her lips and says, "Hi. I'm Sarah. Are you ready to go, big boy?"

Your response is a simple nod followed by a grin. She takes your hand in hers, it's soft and warm. She waves to the other girls as she leads you out of the room. From behind you hear cheers from the rest of the Sorority members. Sarah leads you out of the room and up a set of stairs. On the steps is a petite blonde. As you pass your eyes quickly zoom to her breasts. She is wearing a pink turtleneck sweater and her tits are small but perky. She smiles and says, "Have fun Sarah! Maybe I can have him next?"

Sarah turns her head and responds, "Well Jenni, you can have whatever's left after I am done with him."

You reach the top of the stairs and Sarah turns the corner into a long hallway which has 4 doors on each side. You notice the doors have been decorated and feature the name of the room's owner. As she leads you to the end of the hall you read the names on the doors as you pass.

The second door from the stairs has the name Stacy on it, and is open. Your eyes wander inside and you see an athletic brunette sitting on the edge of the bed. She is talking on the phone and holding a volley ball in her other hand. You take a quick glance at the girl, memorizing her description for later. Her brown hair is in long braids over each shoulder and he is wearing a pair of spandex shorts and a matching sports bra. She catches you looking and winks at you before you're pulled out of sight.

Sarah opens the door at the end of the hall with her name on it and signals for you to enter first. You walk into the room and she follows shutting the door behind her.

What happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)