More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by twizted77 twizted77

Who is standing there?

Sarah, your cousin, same age as you. Tall and fit with small but perky tits

"Hey cuz," she says with a grin. "Haven't heard from you in ages."

Yes, you realize she is your cousin and most people would find that gross or offensive, but there has always been an odd sexual tension between you. You played in the bathtub together as babies. Then you played doctor together when you were a little older and had done FULL body exams. You'd even made out once as teens after getting drunk.

"You look great," you tell her as she slides into the booth across from you.

"Thanks, so do you," she says with a smile. She is carrying two beers, one of which she slides across the table to you.

She actually does look great. Sarah is wearing a mini skirt that shows off her athletic legs and a shirt that manages to fit tightly around her breasts while still showing off just a hint of her firm abs.

"I was shocked to hear from you," she admits. "I mean, I did go online looking to find a married guy to cheat with, but I really didn't expect it to be you! I thought you'd forgotten all about me."

"Never," you say with a nervous laugh.

"I guess all it took was the one kiss and you were hooked?"

She really wasn't that far off. You had thought about that night so many times since it happened. You had blown gallons of cum thinking about her lips against yours and the feel of her body pressed against you. Even all these years later you still went on her social media page and jerked off to her pictures from time to time.

"Are you sure this is what you really want?" she asked. "We are first cousins, after all. Some people would say that is disgusting."

"Nobody could find you disgusting, " you say.

"You're sweet," Sarah tells you. "Will you still say that while you're licking my pussy?"

You actually feel yourself blushing.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)