More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mzchandl mzchandl

Whose story do you focus on?

Sarah, the super skinny American hipster girl

Sarah had invited you to go with her to a wine and painting event at a local venue. The korean decor was in full , and you both hardly understood what the instructor was saying. Sarah interpreted for you, but she often was confused as well, so the two of you just laughed and took another drink of wine and painted whatever you felt like.

As the class continued, you noticed Sarah feeling a little looser with her brush strokes, the wine taking its effect. At one point she leans over to you and accidentally hits you with her brush. Rather than apologize she grins and dabs a streak of blue across your cheek.

You return in kind, reaching for her face with the red from your brush, but she turns at the last second and it streaks across her sweater collar.

"Oh no you don't!"

She dabs a streak of blue across your shorts.

"I'll show you" You hit her with a streak of red across her chest.

The instructor marches over, angry and appalled. "Enough." She declares in english and points to the exit. Laughing, you and Sarah gather your things and head out.

Curfew is coming soon, Where to Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)