More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by waelator waelator

What's next?

Sarah, the Mischievous Redhead

"Hey Jack, my names Sarah. Let's get this tour started." You feel incredibly lucky, she is drop dead gorgeous, and you've always had a thing for redheads.

"Yeah that would be great."

"Let's get started."

She first takes you to the Prison cafeteria and walks you through eating procedures. Then she takes you past the athletic room. You are surprised how well outfitted it is, and how many people are using it. Then she shows you the lowest security cell blocks, blocks I and II.

"Our cell is in Block Two."

"Our Cell?" You ask.

"Were you not told, everyone shares a cell, and every new detainee is with their sponsor." Your mind races, you are so excited to share a room with such a sexy girl.

"Back to your tour." She shows you the work rooms. There are three, a metal shop, a wood shop, and a computer room, but she puts off answering what they do in the computer room. After that she points out the medium security cell blocks III and IV. From there she takes you to the library and the second computer lab. You are able to go to them anytime you want when you are not needed somewhere else. Finally she shows you the final cell block, cell block V, the high security block. You make a mental note to never go there.

Once the tour is over she takes you to the cell that you share. It has a bunk bed, a toilet without a seat, a sink, and chests for each of your things.

Sarah sits on the bottom bunk, and looks at you, "I've got an idea to help us break all of the ice. Whoever has the bigger balls has to give the other one an orgasm."

Thinking she is speaking metaphorically you get excited, this is bound to be great. "Definitely."

She stands up and pulls down your pants to reveal your 4" hard cock and small nuts. "Looks like I'm about to win." She says as she pulls down her pants to reveal a thick 10" dick with walnut sized balls."

You stumble back "I didn't realize you had a dick."

"What, you thought you were rooming with a girl. No, everyone here has a dick, some have a pussy too, but not many. Now we made a deal."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)