More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anonymous2731 anonymous2731

What's next?

Sara and Ted vs Monique and Alejandra

Sara is 24yo 176cm 53kg. She is skinny girl, but she won't surrender that easily. Ted is 23yo 171cm 79kg.

Monique is 24yo 160cm 47kg. She is little and really cute, but in arena she have no mercy. Alejandra is 27yo 165cm 52kg. She is transsexual with half of her body covered with tattoos.

Ted and Sara know Alejandra very well. Ted partner beat up Alejandra in bronze medal fight and Alejandra gave Ted one of the best blowjobs in his life. Also Alejandra was partner with Sara before.

Sara attacked Monique. Sara send her heel at Monique lower belly. Monique turned away from Sara waving with one hand for Sara to stop and started vomiting. Sara heel got her ovaries and Monique is unable to continue.

Ted attacked Alejandra. They were both fight carefully and protecting their balls. After less than a minute Sara joined. She came to Alejandra from behind and grabbed her balls. "I guess you surrender." Sara said. "Like I have other options. Btw. thanks for sparing my balls, ex partner." Alejandra told her.

Sara went to check on Monique. "Are you ok? Nothing broken?" Sara asked her. "I hope so. You got my ovaries pretty hard." Monique answered her. Sara left her on the floor to recover, while she is going to have fun with Alejandra. Meanwhile Ted already put his cock in Alejandra mouth. Again he didn't last long with her and exploded into her mouth, which she swallowed.

Now Sara took her turn. She made Alejandra cock hard and started jumping on it. She really enjoyed in sex with Alejandra. After 2 orgasms Sara stopped riding Alejandra cock and took it into her mouth. Alejandra sprayed like a geysir. She filled Sara mouth and showered Sara face with warm cum. "You should go to the solarium, you're all white." Alejandra told her and made her laugh, while cum was dripping of her face on Alejandra belly.

Sara and Ted go into next round.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)