More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thefella8000 Thefella8000

Who does the Ghost Possesses first

Sara (GF)

I was just relaxing on my bed, when all of a sudden I got a phone call from my girlfriend named Sara. I of course picked it up and answered hello I say. “Oh hi baby please come over I really miss you, and I wanna see you so bad.”

Oh ok be there soon I say. Please hurry I really want to She you she said as she let out a little moan. Did she just let out a moan I think to myself, ok By Baby love you I say. I love you more she says as she lets out another moan then she hangs up the phone.

That was so weird I think to myself, why would she moan like that over that phone or was I just imaging that. I then go downstairs and tell my Mom, that I’ll be at Sara’s house for a while. I then get in my car and speed off to her house, I then get to her house and pull into her drive way.

I then get out off the car, and knock at the front door. My girlfriend then answers the door, and what she is wearing shocks me to my core. She was wearing a sew trough top, with some black leggings that showed her ass off.

She then hugs me as she does, she pushes her tits into my chest. I begin to think this was out of character for Sara, I just shake off the feeling and enter the house. So Sara what have you been doing all day I ask?

“Oh well let’s see I’ve masturbated to the thought of you baby.” Wow I say Baby when you did you missed me know I know why. “Yes” she said as she pushed me on the couch. She then takes her top off and pins me down, and she then starts to play with her DD tits. She then takes her sexy legging she off, she then starts to kiss me passionately, I kiss her back passionately.

I begin to think that this was way out of character for Sara, but I just let it go because I was enjoying the pleasure way to much to stop her. She then shoved her DD tits in my face, and they covered my whole face because they for so big. I then begin to lick her nipples, she then begins to moan.

“I can’t take it anymore” Baby she replied as she ripped off all of my clothes so fast, and as she did this it revealed my rock hard 8-inch dick. She then mounts me again, and she starts to ride me Reverse Cowgirl Style.

Oh Fuck I say as she bounces up and down on my fat cock. “Fuck yeah tell me you want it” baby she replied, as she starts to bounce up and down even faster and harder than before. I want it I say, as I say this she starts fucking me like a women Possessed, she was fucking me so fast I had to grab the ass for support.

Oh my gosh I say oh Sara please make me cum oh shit. “Don’t worry I will” she says as she increases her speed even more, she was really enjoying herself more than she ever had before.

Oh shit Baby I’m cumming I’m cumming. Good cum in me Baby, I then cum in her tight Pussy. She then cums shortly after I do, “oh Baby that felt so good.” Yeah it really did I answer. Also you just fucked a Ghost. Wait what I say, no Sara stop messing with me. “Oh Sara has no clue that I just used her Bldy to Fuck your Brains out.”

Why did you do this to me I ask? “Oh it becomes very boring being a Ghost, so I decided to have some fun.” Also don’t worry she won’t remember any off this, now time to go possess some more of your family members.

No I say but it was to late she had already left my girlfriend she Body, I then put her clothes back on her so she didn’t freak out when she woke up. She then wakes up, and I talk to her for a little while, until I finally leave and go home.

Who does The Ghost Possess Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)