More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Driver_Dylan Driver_Dylan

Who does John pick up?

Sara, ? Not big at all but Do I know her from somewhere?

“I’m Sara.” A dark skinned girl with a pink belly shirt on said as I came closer. At first I couldn’t believe that she was out her. She looked like several of the cheerleaders I had gone to school with no more than a few weeks ago. In fact, I was sure she was familiar somehow.

“I’m John.” I said trying to place her “Would you like to be my date for tonight?”

“I would love to.” Sara responded. “Where are we going to go?” she asked as she followed me to my car.

Suddenly I stopped unsure how to answer. There were a couple of places I took women from here depending on what I felt at the time. Most of the women knew the drill, empty sex with anyone, no questions asked; and they were usually more than willing. Often the women were half undressed by the time we got to where we were going which was a sure sign they wanted what was to come, but this girl had me off guard. Now, I never expected sex and just tried to make the outing a good time regardless, but there was something about her that had me questioning everything inside my head. She was so familiar, and yet I couldn’t place her. With that in mind, I began to think about where we could go for the evening. The first place I thought about was a small spot along the called Kajata Pass where we could park and go down to a nice patch of beach. Second, I thought about Dean Park, which was a nice wilderness park that had several paths that lead eventually to the ocean. The last spot was called “Lookout Ridge” which was neither a ridge nor a parking lot, but was a spot out in the middle of farmland with a tremendous view of the night sky.

Where do I take Sara?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)