More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thepriceofone Thepriceofone

What does Sandy think?

Sandy agrees

Sandy stared back at Jack, thinking hard. A week without any chores would be great. She could get caught up on her reading, or spend more time at the gym, or even go get a massage. All she had to do was pee on a quiet street with no one around. How could she say no?

Reaching down to the buckle of her cutoffs, Sandy was surprised to find Jack's hand restraining her. “No, as you are.” he whispers gleefully at her.

“You want me to piss myself?” Sandy hissed back, Jack only nodded. Sandy was shocked a second time. Desperately thinking, she tried to think of a loophole. ‘Jack will probably drive super slow on the way home. I will still piss myself, but I won't get anything out of it.’ Sandy thought. Sighing inwardly, Sandy relaxed her bladder and felt the pee start to soak her panties.

Jack looked on in delight as the crotch of Sandy’s cutoffs started to darken and pee started running down the inside of her long legs. He felt his cock go rock hard. He promised himself that he would fuck Sandy senseless tonight.

Sandy stood there, pee soaking her shorts and running down her legs to wet her socks and pool around her toes in her chucks. Jack's eyes were locked on her legs and an evil grin was plastered across his face. Despite herself Sandy started to feel a deviant pleasure at this nasty display she was putting on. Jack obviously loved it and the warm piss had a strange comforting feeling.

Soon enough Sandy’s bladder was empty and the flood slowly abated. Jack took Sandy by the hand and silently walked her to the car. Her soggy shorts and panties rubbed distractingly against her pussy. She was thankful it was a warm night as the piss quickly started to cool.

When they got to the car, Jack grabbed his gym towel off the back seat for Sandy to sit on and also handed her his water bottle. It was big, about 2 litres and almost full. Sandy accepted the bottle with a knowing smile and sat on the towel in the passenger seat, taking big gulps of water. They drove home in silence, sharing the water bottle as Jack planned his next move.

What is Jack's next move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)