More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bobrt Bobrt

Who gets trained first?

Sandy, Ruth and AJ

"I think I'll let my men pick their Ladies," the Lead Trainer says, "Consider it your first test, Ladies."

The two men smile and leer at the naked women, all of them uncomfortable both physically and mentally now. They do this for a few moments before making their move.

The skinny Caucasian Trainer moves to Sandy, his eyes locked on her big tits. She looks at the others with sad acceptance.

The muscular Hispanic Trainer moves to Ruth, his eyes similarly-locked onto the MILF's huge tits. She gives a similar look.

"Remember, Ladies," the Lead Trainer says, "You're being trained TOGETHER. If one of you doesn't behave, it falls on ALL OF YOU."

The 8 Women all nod, although some still show fire and passion in their eyes.

Sandy and Ruth have their tape gags cut off as they sit in front of the two men. Their cocks are pushed towards the now-free mouths.

The two MILFs open their mouths obediently and let the two men start to fuck their faces.

The other 6 watch nervously, getting their first taste (no pun intended) of what is to come for them.

"Good job so far, Ladies. I think I'm going to have some fun with little miss AJ," the Lead Trainer says, "After all, she is partly-responsible for this."


Yesterday, AJ and Carol broke into Sandy's Office and tied her up. They bound her wrists, knees, ankles, chest and even crotch- with a naughty knot to boot.

After they pulled out her tits and gagged her, they moved her to the Warehouse- on a dolly!- and found their next target.

Ruth was called in to check on a Delivery, only to see her Co-Worker bound and gagged. The pair leapt into action, giving her the same treatment and depositing her on the floor...


AJ has her gag removed as well and the Trainer shoves his cock into her mouth. As he approached her menacingly, he had pulled off his robe to reveal his naked and muscular form as well.

She doesn't put up too much of a fight- knowing what happens to Ladies that do!-, but her eyes dart over to Carol angrily.

After a few minutes of this, all 3 men consider whether they want to move on to new targets or blow their loads on their first picks...

What do they do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)