More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Avalanche Avalanche

Where will Miyuki-chan end up in?

Samurailand

Sunlight shone through Miyuki's bedroom window, caressing the girl's face.

This thought woke the half-asleep Miyuki with a start. She considered herself fortunate that her word choice wasn't literally accurate, although she wasn't sure how that would work- 'Like that's stopped anything before,' she thought, and quickly dismissed the idea.

Looking around the room again, she noticed nothing out of the ordinary - until she realized that this was a schoolday, and she didn't want to be late. She looked over to where her alarm clock was - it was 7:30, the alarm had failed and Miyuki was late again! She scrambled to get herself ready for school.

Grabbing breakfast, Miyuki noticed the TV was on. From what she could see, there was a samurai and a ninja fighting in an overly flashy manner. The camera cut to the samurai's face, the determined warrior looking oddly feminine, although it was hidden well behind such a demeanor. It... also looked like the swordsman was looking at -her-. Before Miyuki could mentally remark, the screen replaced the samurai's visage with that of the ninja's. Unsurprisingly, the assassin's face was heavily obscured with the traditional hood, but Miyuki could surely see the femininity in this one's gaze as well. And the ninja was -definitely- looking at her. Well, at least she had been before she disappeared from the screen entirely.

The frenzied schoolgirl tried to pull her eyes away as she crept towards the door. 'This is bad, this is bad, gotta get going to school, please plea-'


Groggily opening her eyes, Miyuki felt a pain on the back of her neck and tried to reach back to feel it. She soon realized that she was unable to, probably having something to do with her being tied up and set against a tree. She was likely being kidnapped or otherwise . That couldn't be very good.

Looking around, she seemed to be in a dimly lit forest, and there was a very small pitch tent and campfire a few yards away. Whoever had taken her must have been pretty strong to carry her without assistance, and also to have knocked her out in order to do so. The question, of course, was why this was happening, but Miyuki had a feeling that she already knew.

Her answer came minutes later. The girl heard a faint patter of running footsteps, rapidly increasing in volume, coming from inside the forest. In a flash, Miyuki found herself face-to-face with her captor.

"So you're awake," the figure chuckled. It was, without a doubt, the ninja from TV earlier. Looked like Miyuki was having another one of those days.

"What... What do you want of me? Why did you kidnap me? Who are you?"

Though she couldn't see it, Miyuki was sure the ninja was smirking. "I was sent by my master to fetch you for her. She wouldn't tell me any details, of course, so I wouldn't know why she wants you. As for who I am... Call me Kaze."

The assassin kneeled down and cupped her captive's face. "We'll be going to the city tomorrow; it's too late to continue now. In the meantime, then, I have such a beautiful young woman here... I should take advantage of the situation."

Alarms rang in Miyuki's head as all available blood rushed to her face. 'This is really, really bad! I have to get out of here! Won't someone rescue me?'

Will someone come to aid our distressed damsel, or will she be powerless against her captor?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)