More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mmeh Mmeh

Who's story do you go with?

Samuel

Samuel was a confident but cocky 18yr old. He just had a his B'day a couple of days ago. He was finishing up school and would be out into the real world. He had been wanting work for sometime but never succeeded. He still had 1 term of school before he graduated. No one knew he was bi but hasnt done anything before. He enjoys the idea of embarrassing moments more than just sex. Miraculously he was never bullied despite his small build and somewhat nerdy energy he gave off. He always dressed in some casual pants like jeans with a t-shirt with a comic book or show printed on it.

He realized recently that people did whatever he wanted without question. It's how he passed his weakest class, science. He tried it a few times with multiple people and it never failed. He was growing more bold each time. Now that school would be over soon he wanted to experience stuff that others went through like bullying or public embarrassment, awards idk stuff like that.

Today was the perfect day to start these experiences. He discovered that being sarcastic while using his power caused people to do the command more willingly and believe that they had wanted to do it anyway.

First on his to do list

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)