More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who is it?

Samantha, Katie's best friend - curvy, curly red hair, DD cups

You haven't seen Samantha in years, and it was great to get to catch up over the course of the party. And you never quite recall seeing Samantha looking like this ever - draped in a flowy sun-dress, that shows off her pale, freckled, skin and considerable cleavage.

How is it possible that you never noticed just how attractive Katie's best friend is?

Perhaps because she moved out of town, just a year after you and Katie started dating. At the time you were only obsessed with your own girlfriend's beauty. Which, you're still obsessed with, but you'd be crazy if you hadn't snuck a glance at Sam's cleavage once or twice or a dozen times throughout the day.

And now she's back in town, at least until she can find another job, which you hope is soon for her. Then again, you wouldn't mind having her around for a little while.

And just as you're thinking that, she rises, smiles at you and decides she's departing for the night... but maybe not that far.

"Katie hon, is that offer still on the table, to put me up for the night?" She asks her best friend.

Katie smiles. "Of course. Here let me get you set up in the guest room" She gets up, even though you playfully try to hold on to her and keep her next to you. And within moments she and Samantha have disappeared down a hallway.

So you're by yourself, fiddling on your phone, checking all your facebook birthday wishes, until Katie returns, with a suspicious smirk on her face.

She plops down next to you again. "Did I ever tell you what Sam said when we started dating?" You try to think. You can't think of anything. So you shake your head. Katie goes on. "Well you know that in college Sam and I were a little... adventurous, right?"

Of course you know this. When your girlfriend tells you that she and her friend used to make out occasionally you tend to remember it. And the thought has fueled many past jerk off fantasies, and probably future ones. Unfortunately, Samantha was already out of town by the time this was revealed to you. Not that you'd have done much with it. Maybe asked to see them make out, if you ever felt bold enough. But still, you also know that sometimes things that happen in college are just things that happen in college.

Anyway, Katie is trying to tell you something. "Well, when we started dating, Samantha told me once that if we ever wanted to make room on our bed for another person she hoped she'd be on the top of the list." Your girlfriend says with a little laugh.

You're not sure if she's dismissing the idea as silly or what. But you're certainly intrigued. And you have to wonder why she's telling you this. "Why are you telling me this?"

"She just brought it up again now." Katie raises her eyebrows.

You try to play cool and make a joke of it. "Well, we have a nice bed..."

"She knows." Katie interrupts. "She's lying in it." You give your girlfriend a look, as if to ask if she's serious. She nods. She smiles. She reaches her hand down to your crotch and feels the growing bulge. "Happy Birthday."

For a split second you don't know what to do.

Then you do. You start down the hallway toward your bedroom with intent. Katie follows, almost skipping. And you get to the door, but you don't push through it. Instead you crack it open just to confirm that your girlfriend isn't playing a horrible trick on you.

And you look through the cracked door at your bed.

What do you see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)