More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yellowjacket7 Yellowjacket7

Who do you want to follow?

Sam

With the car finally stopped Sam grabs his suitcase off the backseat and slides out of the car, taking in the sounds of the countryside.

"Told you it would be worth it." Shelly told him, pushing past him to pop open the boot of the car. Sam watched Shelly pull open the old cars boot and found his eyes slowly wander across her body. She was certainly dressed for the hot southern weather. Her long blonde hair was tied back into a ponytail, while a tight white T-shirt and denim shorts cling tightly to her shapely figure. He'd heard a rumour a few years ago that she had briefly had a career in adult modelling in her early twenties and looking at her now he could well believe it, although never having the guts to actually ask her the question may forever go unanswered.

"Hey pal," James suddenly calls moving up beside his new girlfriend to pull their cases out of the car's boot. "No other cars around so we're probably the first ones here. You know what that means!"

Hearing his best friend's voice is enough to break Sam from his day dream, remembering who he is staring at. "First pick of bedrooms?" Sam replies with a grin, grabbing his case and walking as fast as possible towards the front door.

The room inside is beautifully furnished. A huge sitting room with windows opening out across the car park and taking in the woods beyond, ornate furniture decorating the room. There is a raised dias to one side with a dining table and beyond it an alcove the presumably heads into the kitchen.

At the rooms far end a corridor leads off towards a flight of stairs leading upwards. A door leads off on each side of the corridor presumably into the villas first two bedrooms.

Which way does Sam go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)