More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by intermediateshoe intermediateshoe

What do they talk about?

Sam opens up

Normally, Sam didn't drink with his brother. Greg and he were polar opposites in many ways. Greg was skinnier, with permanent five o'clock shadow, and no desire to make himself look particularly good at any given moment. He didn't need to, he reasoned, not with the kind of money he could throw around. And sure enough, Greg used that money to attract a constantly rotating assortment of gorgeous young women. Their father had made Greg get a job at Powers, Inc., but it was only a title, and he'd made Greg get married as well, to keep up appearances, but that didn't slow down Greg even a little. Sam enjoyed his brother's sense of humor, but his "fuck the world, I do what I want" attitude wore on him.

On this particular night, however, Sam eagerly said yes when Greg asked him to come to a local bar for a drink. Jennifer had been particularly cold lately, not even letting Sam touch her in a week, and he had been furiously jerking off just thinking of her body every night. He knew it was going to be more of the same, and wanted a drink to take the edge off.

Greg knew his brother must be in a bad place to accept the invitation, and was determined to help him loosen up. He took him to a local watering hole, and when Sam had a few drinks in him, Greg guided him to another bar and another until, without realizing it, Sam had been duped into going to Greg's favorite VIP strip club.

As they walked in, Sam felt the blurring the edges of his vision. He knew he shouldn't be here, knew that Jennifer would be pissed off beyond belief if she found out... but something about pissing her off appealed to him at this moment.

"This," Greg yelled over the thumping music, "this is what you need, brother. Just forget about the bullshit and enjoy yourself!"

Sam smiled. He had never allowed himself these kinds of pleasures, but with his brother whispering in his ear, it all seemed okay. Greg guided him to the back area--the bouncers immediately recognized him and opened the curtain. Greg steered his tipsy brother into a private room and started to walk out.

"Where are you going?" Sam slurred.

"Trust me, you don't want me here for this."

Sam felt excited and confused, unsure what his brother had in mind.

Who walks in the room next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)