More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by veryhairy veryhairy

Who are you?

Sam Steele, 18

I was laying in bed listening to a loud ringing noise while my eyes opened slowly.

*Buzz Buzz Buzz*

The alarm clock to my left showed I had one hour before my shift started at the Cafe. I got up with a groan and put on some clothes then yawned my way to the washroom and started my brushing. The person in the mirror stared back. An 18-year-old fresh out of high school guy, with black hair and an average body.

"Hm?"

My gaze turned to the living room clock reflected in the mirror. The big hand pointed down to the six and that's when I realized my alarm clock was half an hour behind.

"Shit, *spit* I'm gonna be late..."

I ran to the kitchen and shoved a piece of toast into my mouth. It was dry and tasted like ass as usual. Not the good kind.

In the corner of my eye right before I stepped out of the door, I saw my stepmom's bedroom door slightly open, the bed already made. The picture frame on the wall beside her bed showed me, my dad and her all smiling happily at the park.

The memories come flooding back. My dad remarried when I was 10 then died 2 years after from a drunk driver. My stepmom was only 26 at the time while he was 39. She never remarried and focused her time on raising me instead, working two jobs. I wanted to make her proud, but I was never good in school, so I took myself out there after graduation and found myself a job after a few groveling attempts.

...

[several minutes later at the bus stop]

I was too late. The smoke of the passing bus hit my face and sent me into a coughing fit.

"Crap." I sighed. "Another one's not coming in another 20 minutes. Tsk."

I felt down and a little pissed off at myself for always oversleeping. I was just about ready to throw in the towel and start job hunting again when this car with blacked-out windows pulled up beside me on the side of the road. At first, I didn't think much of it since this place was a pretty common drop-off spot. But then the side mirror rolled down and I saw this smoking hot blonde chick behind the wheel.

She had shoulder-length hair, shades, and was rocking a white crop top that showed off her killer body. She looked like she was in her late twenties and her bright blue eyes were fixed right on me, or at least that's what it felt like.

"Hey there, sweetheart. Need a ride?"

I was so caught off guard by the sudden offer that I blurted out, "Huh?" I looked behind me, thinking maybe she was talking to someone else, but there was no one else waiting at the stop. I couldn't believe this gorgeous woman was offering a ride to some random guy like me, but I sure as hell wasn't going to say no.

"Uh, sure, if you can. I don't have any money on me though," I started to feel a bit nervous but my anxiousness to be on time won over my sense of judgment.

Then the back window rolled down and I saw another woman looking to be the same age as the blonde. She had pixie-cut orange hair with piercings on her nose and wore a sleeveless shirt with tattoos on both arms. She had this look about her that made her intimidating but also sexy.

"There's no fine here baby except that body of yours," she said, staring me down. "You in a hurry somewhere?"

"Yeah...I am actually..."

Was I being hit on? It was a first for me, besides that one time in 3rd grade.

"Hop in then. Don't worry. We don't bite." she smiled and opened the passenger door.

...

"Where to, beautiful?"

I told them where I needed to go and we took off down the busy street, swerving in and out of lanes and speeding past other cars.

"So what's your name hun?" asked the girl with the nose piercing, wrapping her arms around my shoulders. Her body heat was intense and I suddenly felt very small next to her. I wasn't exactly the definition of charming, and her assertiveness only added to my nerves. Plus, there was this strange smell lingering in the car that was making me a little dizzy.

"Sam. What's yours?" I replied, feeling the heat inside the car intensifying. My mind worked out several possible answers to what I had gotten myself into. They were either kidnappers, serial killers, or some druggies trying to sell me product.

"Me?" her face got closer, "You're a curious boy, aren't you?" I felt her breath on my skin. It smelled of cigarettes and a bit of vomit.

"I...yeah. I guess?" I answered, unsure if it was a question.

Her face was a little too close for comfort but I didn't back away. As much as this situation terrified me, it also turned me on.

I noticed the hot blonde chick staring at us from the driver's seat through the rearview mirror. I kind of wanted her beside me but I wasn't going to complain.

"You know what else is curious?" the girl who had her arms around me said.

"N-no. What is?" I took a noticeably loud gulp. If we didn't get to the cafe soon, my heart would burst from my chest.

"This big cutie right here."

I suddenly felt a hand brush up against my crotch, right on top of my boner. I looked down to see her black nail-polished hand rubbing the boner under my jeans. I immediately froze on the spot. No one had ever touched me there besides me. It felt...different.

I tore my gaze away from her hand when I saw her face closing into mine and her lips to my ear.

"what are you-" is all I said before she started nibbling my ear. Her tongue licked the sides and insides of it. It was long and dextrous and dug deep into my canal. I felt my body melt into hers as she pushed into me while her gentle tongue massage sent shivers across my skin. She moved her tongue up and down like an anaconda before licking her way down to my neck. Her thin lips touched my skin leaving hickeys down my neck. Her right hand crept down my shoulder and under my shirt, fondling my nipples of all things. Meanwhile, her left hand unzipped my jeans.

I knew where this was going. My heart beat faster as her fingers slinked under the waistband of my underwear, touching my dick with her cold hands and pulling it out.

"Ah! W-wait! I can't-"

"Shhh let it out, baby. I got you. Just let it out," I was about to burst right then all over myself. Just when I thought things wouldn't get any more intense, she stopped kissing my neck and started sucking on the head of my dick. Her lips felt otherworldly but I didn't have enough time to relish in the amazing feeling.

"F-fuck!"

I was ready to explode, but before I did, my hand reflexively grabbed onto her orange hair and held it down, afraid she might pull out.

A small moan came from her throat and a second later, my orgasm arrived. Rope after rope of my cum blasted into her mouth. I was worried she might on it, which the small sadistic side of me hoped she would. Hearing gulping noises, I realized that she was drinking my cum while stroking my base up and down. The blonde driver couldn't keep her eyes off us as dangerous as it was not paying attention to the road.

After a while, my dick stopped spasming and she stopped twirling her tongue around my cock. She smooched her way off my dick, licking the string of cum off her lips.

"Shit that was hot Leslie," The driver suddenly said, "You got him to cum fast."

My head fell back and I spent the next few seconds catching my breath. I had just experienced getting my first blowjob from a girl I'd just met in the backseat of a car while being driven to work.

"Yeah," the girl who just sucked my dick said. "Did you enjoy that Sam?"

"Yeah, hah. I sure did. Thanks for that" I didn't know how else to answer.

"Haha, did you hear that Gwen?" Leslie said to the driver. She chuckled softly while her right hand was still fondling my nipples.

"You're so polite," she kissed my cheek once then twice, "Since you're such a nice boy, can you return the favor?"

She unzipped her pants and pulled them down halfway. Her pussy was shaven with a small orange patch cut out as a heart.

I took another gulp. I was getting pretty thirsty in that car.

"I-It's my first time, so umm-"

"It's okay, sweetheart. Don't worry. I'll guide you."

"Shit, Leslie, is he actually gonna do it?" Gwen said. I was afraid she would slam us into something if she wasn't paying attention to the road.

Leslie placed a hand on the back of my head and slid her body down slightly for ease of access, her pants and panties pulled down to her ankles. I slowly moved my head down until my nose made contact with her pubes. It smelled of her sweat and was honestly very sexy. Beneath her orange heart was her vagina opened invitingly. Her pussy lips resembling a flower were flared and a small amount of girl cum drifted down onto the seat from the inside of her hole.

"Stick your tongue right in here." She said, biting her lips. Her finger moved down and spread her vagina more openly.

I did as she asked and... it was delicious, to say the least. I knew right then that pussy was my favorite flavor.

I was a sloppy pussy eater, getting girl cum on her legs and pubes but she only continued to stare at me with lust. My tongue was inside of her, licking the sides of her vaginal walls. I pulled out and started making out with the surface, licking the flappy lips and licking the tiny fleshy stub at the top.

"Shit. That's good, baby," she said, holding onto my head, 'You're so good, ah, keep licking. Right there. Shit. Up and down...just like that. Fuck Gwen, this boy loves pussy! You gotta try him out!" Her words guided me to her sensitive areas and I slowly started to understand which parts she enjoyed being focused on. She thrust her hips up and down and grabbed a fist full of my hair. I sped up the process of my oral work, hoping to make it a better experience for her. Her pussy had a pungent smell and sent my mind into a mess while her juices just kept pouring.

I was about to have another orgasm just from eating her out until she beat me to it. Her body convulsed while her thighs squeezed my head.

"Ah! Fuck Yes! Oh shit!" She yelled. "Fucking suck it! Eat that pussy!"She kept squeezing me tighter around her thighs and my head deeper into her cunt, darkening my vision. It was then I felt a warm liquid slam into the back of my throat before. She was squirting into my mouth! And was she a squirter! I didn't think it was actually a thing until now. She pulled my head back and I gasped for air. I felt the rest of her girl cum shoot all over my face and hair, getting me in the eye as well.

"Ah, fuck..." she sighed a deep breath, finally releasing me from her hold.

That's when the car stopped and I moved my head off her crotch, mouth wet and hair sticky. I looked out the window and saw we were pulled over just beside the cafe.

"I guess I should be going...um, that was fun," I said, my mind still buzzing with euphoria.

A little out of breath Leslie replied, "Hold up..."

"Yeah?"

"Give me your number. We should do this again. You want to don't you?" She stared me down with a glint in her eyes. "I know you do."

"Sure...yeah."

I exchanged numbers with them before stepping out. I stood there staring at the car driving down the road and out of sight.

"Well, that was the craziest thing that's ever happened to me."

Is Sam late for work or on time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)