More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GoldenRose GoldenRose

Who is being exhibited?

Sam, an androgynous nineteen year old boy

Sam let out one last shaky breath, trying to calm himself down for his debut. Things were going faster than he ever would've expected, and it was getting to his head. He'd come to New York about a year ago, straight out of high school and hoping for a more interesting life than endless suburbia had to offer. Finding a spare bedroom in Brooklyn hadn't been too hard, but he discovered within a month that working for a coffee shop could only pay for so much. That rather disheartening discovery lead to two other realizations in his life. Firstly, Sam--with his girlish physique and concerning lack of musculature--was quite pretty among certain crowds. Secondly, this was something he could take advantage of.

He kept his work as polite as it could go while still making money. Pretty pictures in underwear and suggestive outfits, casually flirtatious videos, the sorts of behaviors that attracted a crowd that would pay. So long as he ignored the crude comments and overwhelmingly male viewer base, it felt like a modelling career. Sam had gone like this for nearly nine months, getting to know New York and coming to love his life. He'd even begun to dip his feet into the kink scene, but it had all been casual until last week. Munches, socials, amiable discussion. He was usually the youngest in the room, but everyone had treated him nicely. He'd even made a few friends, but they had been nothing but that. Until last Friday, that is.

He'd woken up to an email from a certain Miss Newell, the woman behind one of the socials he had attended a few times at Club Ascension. The phrases 'paid opportunity' and 'confidential event' had caught his eye the fastest, and as he read through what she'd sent him, he realized that this was far out of his depth. The offer was $100 an hour for some sort of private ladies' night, pending a nondisclosure agreement on his part. Six hours a night with recurring weekly work if he was satisfactory. That was more than two thousand dollars a month. Miss Newell had clearly been a central member of the local kink community, but for her to be making an offer like this? Either he'd left a very good impression, or he was stepping into dangerous waters. He'd replied to the email as quickly and politely as he could, and had been given the simple instructions to show up to Club Ascension at 7PM that Wednesday.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)