More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Queen Death Queen Death

Who's story are we following?

Sam, Alex and Clover (Totally Spies!)

((Note: this is my test chapter, i am still reading Dante's story, i wrote this with help from a friend, this story might change after i am done with reading)))

The Three spy's awoke, the found themselves in a circular metal room, like some kind of subterranean stadium.

"Good morning, girls" a voice said, belonging to a woman, who introduced himself as mommy.

Once the girls fully awoke, they noticed that each of the girls was sitting in a baby highchire, as well the girls had on thick, puffy diaper's, their garments outlined perfectly by their skintight suits. Each girl was groping at their own bulging padding.

And all of them felt less...in control at around the same time. In control of their bowels, that is. Sam was the first, the green-suited redhead moaning, clutching her stomach as a sizable load was released into her diapers, causing the bulge in her suit to sag further with her mess. Her uniform now tented out lewdly a few inches behind her as it filled more and more.

Next was Alex, seeing what Sam had done and spreading her legs to accommodate the mess to come. And what a mess it was, even more substantial than Sam's, filling her nappy with a load "PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT"

She gasped, feeling her diaper fill and droop with all that warm, smelly nastiness, now setting itself as a large pouch between her thighs.

"You two smell terrib-" before Clover could finish her sentence, she had begun to experience the largest mess of them all. A powerful fart escaped from her ass, strong enough to take her by surprise and knock her onto her put. "Aaaaaaaah!" she cried, as a mountain of mess erupted from beneath her, building up a pile as she sat and lifting her a few inches off her seat.

She reached down, rubbing that massive bulge, perfectly sealed by her suit. "This is all your fault!" she said to Alex. "If you hadn't kicked me on that mission, I wouldn't have fallen, and the baddie wouldn't have heard us coming!"

"My fault?" Alex said. "If you hadn't insulted me, I wouldn't have needed to kick you! And if Sam had waited before, we wouldn't be in this mess!"

"Me?" Sam growled. "Both of you are the problem! I think we're all better off alone"

The girls turned there backs to each other, as far as they could in a highchair.

"Excellent, they have used there diaper" the woman said, having gone ignored all this time. "I suppose now's as good a time as any to change there teen mind to that of a 2 year old"

She pressed a button on what looked like a traditional remote control. Waves went to each of the spy's brains, and, left by their frustration and lack of unity, found their will broken before long.

"Now, let's play a little game" he said to his obedient trio of spies. "You girls love diapers, bottles, and naps, you like doing what baby's do"

The spies, having no ability to resist, sprung into action. Sam started to suck her thumb while Alex was blowing raspberries at the woman, despite not being in control of their minds.

Sam just grunted, pushing a warm load into her pampers, causing her already full diaper to sag and bulge even more.

the girls meet other baby's

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)