More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by monkey17 monkey17

Who are you

Sally Price

Stretching Sally slowly got out of bed and headed to the shower catching a glimpse of her self in the Mira as she did. Standing at 6’1” with waist-length golden blond hear. Witch wile a bitch to wash she still loved. Blue eyes with long lashes sat above a cute nose and fall thick lips. She sported a per of fall H cup tits above a flat stomick below which hung a thick 9” semi hard cock. Finally brimming up her rear was a 40 inch bubble butt. Hear new body had cost a fear amount and the only things she really kept was her cock and balls. Tho they wear permanently hairless along with the rest of her body below her eyes. As Sally approached the shower she could hear someone in it. Most likely the neighbors daughter Chloe. Opening the doer the blond was happy to see the ebony-skinned girl. Ever since she got her powers a few days ago she had used them to have some fun. Creeping up behind the unaware 18-year-old Sally reached around to grab the girl's C cup tits while pressing her hard cock against the girl's fat ass.

“EAPP “

“Morning Chloe sleeps well,” Sally said with a husky wiper into the black teen's ear before giving it a nip.

“MMM yes. Do you need the shower I’m pretty much dun now.”

“your not dun yet . you still have to….

What does Chloe have to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)