More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sluttyBBW4U sluttyBBW4U

who is calling you

Sally, the big babe who just checked in.

"This is Sally. I was told down in the lobby, if I needed anything I should call you. I need some extra towels and some bottles of lotion. Would you be a dear and bring them to room 808 when you get a chance? I would really, really appreciate it."

"Yes Mrs. Logan, I'll bring them right up," you reply quickly, hoping to please her.

"Now, please, call me Sally. Mrs. Logan seems so formal. I'm going to be leaving my room in a few minutes for a meeting. I'll be gone for about an hour or so. I would prefer if you brought the towels and lotion while I am here, so there is no rush sweetie."

"Alright Mrs. Lo...I mean Sally. I'll bring them by later on. Have a nice time at your meeting."

You hang up, feeling like an idiot. Why did you tell her to have a nice time at the meeting. What the fuck were you thinking. And you just realized, you get off of work in about an hour. Well, I'll take her what she needs right after I clock out for the evening.

Do you go to your room after work to shower and shave? Or do you go right to Mrs. Logan's room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)