More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

lets begin with

Sally's Corruption

"So...what might your name be?" Yuri asks the cashier in a seductive voice. Still staring at Yuri, she answers "I...I'm...Sally." Meanwhile Lilith is approaching a beautiful blonde hair girl,

who happens to be the manager of this Victorian Secret store. She's in her human form still when she introduces herself. "Hello their....I'm Lilith, and I couldn't help notice how elegant you look."Lilith knows she's the manager, cause of her tag.that says manager.

"Hmm...thanks....I'm Ellen, and if you need help with anything just ask" says Ellen as she organizes a clothes rack.

"Well....their is a small thing" Lilith says in an innocent tone. Back in the dressing room Yuri has Sally giving her a pleasant pussy cleaning.

Sally is licking as deep as she can into Yuri's vagina. Yuri moans as Sally's tongue massages her clitoris. "Mmm...that's a good pet....now why don't you play with my breasts for awhile" Yuri suggests.

Sally leans up from Yuri's vagina, and crawls on to her. Once at her breasts, Sally starts caressing them, as she nibbles a nipple. Ever now and then Sally's tongue swirls along it. One of Yuri's hands runs through Sally's hair. As Sally sucks on Yuri's crimson breasts. A smooth silky liquid fills her mouth. Yuri feels her milk flow into Sally's mouth. "Drink it my dear, and you'll be beautiful" says Yuri. Sally gulps the demoness milk down. As Sally drinks Yuri's milk, she reveals her wings. After that, Yuri

grows her tail out, but it's not her normal one. It's a cock tired tail.

Yuri locks her shiny onyx lips onto Sally's, as her penis tail inserts into Sally's vagina.

Yuri pulls and pushes it in and out. Deep into he wum. Sally moans through the make out session. Yuri then unlocks lips, and fondles Sally's breasts. Sally orgasms and Yuri removes her tail from Sally's vagina. Yuri and Sally then cross vagina's.

Rubbing them together, Yuri inserts her tail into Sally's ass.

Sally orgasms again and again. Slowly embracing her lust, which in exchange each orgasm release a piece of her soul to The succubus she's fucking with. Sally's hair is getting darker, as well as her skin is pink and getting reder as she orgasms. "Yes.....soon you'll be like me Sally" says Yuri. "Yes mistress....I can feel my body changeing.........yes...make me Eternally beautiful" says Sally while panting. Soon Sally has been fully corrupted and is now a full succubus. Sally's hair and lips are onyx black, and her eyes are yellow with slit. She has a tail and wings. Sally has also grown horns. Succubus Sally and Yuri continue pleasuring each other.

Meanwhile Lilith has lured Ellen into a dark corner. She pushes Ellen against the wall.

"No.....stop....please" says Ellen as Lilith slides her hand in her panties. We're Lilith sticks 2 fingers into Ellen's vagina. Massaging her clitoris. Ellen struggles as Lilith finger fucks her. Before Ellen is able to scream for help, Lilith locks lips. Ellen stops struggling after a few seconds of massaging tongues with Lilith. Soon Lilith's tongue lengthens and tip forks inside Ellen's mouth.

When Ellen opens her eyes,

she sees Lilith in her full succubus form. Crimson red skin, black hair, long onyx nails. Onyx lips, wings tail wit penis tip, yellow eyes with slit, and horns. Her breasts are plumper then before, and naked. "So what do you think Ellen....want what I have?" Lilith asks with a alluring tone. "Yes Lilith.....I want you to remake me in your image" Ellen begs after seeing her demon side. "Good...first you need to milk me, and then invest that milk Ellen" reveals Lilith.

Ellen didn't hesitate to grab Lilith's breasts, and start carresing. As Ellen does Lilith moans under breath. Ellen nibbles and fondles her Lucius crimson breasts, and onyx nipples. This continues until Lilith's milk flows. Ellen drinks the smooth silky liquid as it flows from Lilith's nipple. Starting Ellen's corruption. Ellen then stands and asks what's next. "We fuck" answers Lilith pushing her against the wall again.

Lilith undresses Ellen to her birthday suit.

Lilith's penis tail slides into Ellen's ass. She moans as it enters her backdoor. Lilith then locks lips with her, while one hand fondles a breasts. The other finger fucks Ellen's vagina. Their tongues massages each others as they kiss passionately. It no time that Ellen embraces her lust furthering the corruption. Ellen orgasms releasing a piece of her soul to succubus Lilith. With the first price her hair darkens alittle, and her skin gets a pink tint to it.

They continue fucking by crossing vagina's, and making out. Each time Ellen orgasms, she loses a piece of her soul. Soon Ellen loses her complete soul to Lilith. Transforming her into a succubus like Lilith. Ellen's hair is onyx alone with her lips and nipples. Skin is a crimson red, with wings, tail, and horns. Ellen's eyes are now yellow with slits.

"Welcome to Eternal Sex Ellen, your know a demon of lust" Lilith says.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)