More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

Who finds the temple ?

Sakura and Syaoran

( All characters are aged up to be at least eighteen)

It's a moonlit night on the outskirts of Tomoeda. A large temple had appeared around a wooded area, as to figures appeared it. They where Sakura and Syaoran, the Cardcaptors. It was years ago that both of them had to deal with anything magical, but both felt it when the temple appeared. Both of them where in college now. They entered the courtyard and blushed, as they saw the countless statues of men and women having sex.

Both of them gulped, being a couple but not going pass kissing and hand holding. Had made them both nervous and excited as they made their way to the temple. They stopped right in front of the entrance. The temple was massive and was made of gold with blue and purple stone bricks. They both looked at each other.

Syaoran was wearing Green robes, hat and shoes. He was also carrying the Li clan's magical sword of the elements. Sakura was dress in a gorgeous red and white dress, with white thigh high stockings and pink heels.

Both couldn't help but take quick glances at each other. Both began to think of very sexual thoughts about each other. They shook their heads but couldn't ignore what they where thinking. Syaoran was already half hard and Sakura could feel her panties getting wet.

They both entered the temple slowly. Once inside they saw the varies painting of couples and group of people having sex. This only made it harder for either of them to remain focus. Suddenly the floor beneath them vanished and both fell down into sperate areas.

Who do we follow ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)