More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

Which world is the being in?

Sailormoon

( All girls are eighteen)

Usagi and her follow Senshi where hanging out. They had just finished their University exam, why Ami, Makoto and Rei are completely sure they pasted. Usagi and minako were nervious, " You should have study more Usagi." Said Rei, teasing her friend.

Usagi pouted and Huff, " You're mean Rei." Said Usagi, as she sticked out her tongue at Rei.

The other girls laughed, " Rei, Usagi did her best." Said Ami, Usgai said thanks and hugged her.

" With the tests done, let's go someplace to have fun!" Shouted Usagi, the other girls laughed.

" So where do you want us to go ?" Asked Mikoto, Usagi looked around.

Then she saw a big fancy sign and took off. The other girls quickly follow, she stopped right in front of a building. Her eyes where wide and filled with stars and she was drooling. The other girls were curious what was making Usagi behaved like this. They looked at the building, it was a grand opening of a new arcade.

The Bunny Girls's Den, was in bright neon with pictures of cute and sexy girls in bunny costumes. The other girls signed, why did they always used sexy girls in advertising.

Then they saw another sign, fifty dollars in free tokens for first time guests.

Usagi turned to her friend, silently begging them to go with her. They where puzzled, fifty dollars in free tokens did seem strange but they didn't sense anything evil.

They shrugged, free is free they thought. So they told Usagi sure, she jumped for joy and screamed yes. Then she raced in leave her friends in the dust. The other girls walked in and went to the counter. Usagi was already there, a gorgeous and buxon girl. She was wearing a sexy bunny costume.

" Welcome, ladies to the Bunny Girls's Den. Here are your free tokens." Said the girls, handing each a bag fulled with tokens.

The girls decided to split up and looked around, they said to meet at the food court in an hour. So the girls went their separate ways....

Which girl do you follow and what game do they play ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)