More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

So, where to begin this party????

Sailor Moon: From Senshi to Slaves

( All characters are at least eighteen)

Usagi and her friends where out celebrating, they all have just finished Highschool. It was late at night, as the five girls walked around Tokyo. They decided to go to Tokyo to celebrate.

" We finally graduated, so where do you girls what to go first ?" Asked Usagi, smiling. The blonde hair and blue eyes moon princess was wearing a thin pink dress, pink lace lingerie, white thigh high stockings with matching garter belt and pink heels.

" I'm surprised that you pass Usagi." Said Rei, smriking. Usagi frowned at the Raven hair beauty with lovely brown eyes. Rei was dress in a black blouse, with several buttons undone. Which showed off hints of her red lace bra. She was also wearing a matching red lace thong, red thigh high stockings with garter belt and black heels.

" Please, you two." Said Ami, the blue hair and eyes genius. She was wearing glasses, a white blouse with blue blazer, blue pleated skirt, blue lace bra, matching thong, blue thigh high stockings with garter belt and blue heels.

Normal Ami wouldn't wear such naughty lingerie, but her friends would let her wear her normal plain white cotton under wear. Ami felt embarrass wearing such lingerie.

" Calm down Ami, this is normal for those two." Said Makoto, the buxom brown hair, green eyes girl. She was wearing a very short green spaghetti strap dress. She was also wearing a green corset, matching thong and black thigh high stockings and green heels.

Minako giggled at her friends, the other blonde hair and blue eyes and beauty of the group was wearing an orange mini dress, orange panties and yellow thigh high stockings and orange heels. She wasn't wearing a bra.

" Come on girls, we should be painting the town red !" Shouted Usagi, as the rest of her friends sighed.

After several minutes of walking around, the girls decided to go to....

Where do the Sailor Senshi go ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)