More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

How will it be?

Sage McCoy

Hey my name is Sage at the age of 18 years old and a sophomore in collage. I am mostly into girls more like that of a lesbo type even thou I love boys. However there is this female at my collage, a popular girl name Kayla how is 25 years old as she is like the celebrity type in the school so much that you should role out a red carpet every time she comes to the school as guys at the collage want to get with her as they checked ou.

Me on they other hand unlike Kayla I was not much of the popular girl on campus even though I have friends here and there.

I have to admit I am a little bit jealous of her that so much that I would really admire her and I almost to the point as a lady that I would want to be like her, hell I even wanted to go so far as to wanting to get with Kayla as I have this big crush on her and to know what she looks like naked, well just my luck with the powers I have I would be able to do just that.

I would even go so far as to up the anti as I would use my powers to strip any female just to see what her breast and pussy looks like.

How did Sage McCoy get her superpowers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)