More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

Saana's naked embarrassment

YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE HOME ALONE

You you are, a black woman 35 yrs old name Saana Watson in your own house with a robe on. While in your own house alone, you had only a robe on as you took it off, strutted around the house naked with your ass, hairy pussy and breast exposed. There as you went from the bedroom, with your bare butt cheeks going up and down, you ran all the way down to the kitchen.

There as you are, posing naked and sexy in your own livingroom. Then all of a sudden, the door opened and there were two white teenage girls 18yrs old at the door as they saw everything, your pussy hair and breast. There as the girls saw everthing you quickely cover up but it was to late. "Amy!!, you and your friend need to get out of my house right now and shut the damn door behind you!!," you said.

Then the girls actually went to the door and shut it and went back to seeing you naked in the living room. "You need to leave now," you said "where not leaving, we like what we see, right LuAnn?" said Amy "oh yeah" said Luann, as they came close to you because they want to touch your naked body, even your privates.

"We are not going any where honey so move those hands" said Amy

Now dropping those hand, the two girls came even more closer.

Boy are you in for the thrill and the embarrasement of your life.

What do the girls end up doing with the naked woman Sanaa?, or What incounter does Sanaa have with Amy and LuAnn?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)