More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by blazeitup blazeitup

What should Scott do?

STOP IN!

"I'll be there soon!"

Ten minutes later...

Scott pulled into the driveway to see Brittany sitting in her car. She was wearing a VERY tight sports bra, and some very tight running shorts, revealing her toned legs and tight stomach, while emphasizing her gorgeous breasts and tight ass. Beads of sweat were rolling down her body as she reclined in the driver seat. She had drifted off to sleep with a hand behind her head and another on her stomach.

Scott reached for the door handle, just as Brit's hand slipped down between her legs and slowly started stroking at her tight pussy through her shorts. Not wanting to startle her, Scott decided to just look in for now.

Slowly but surely, her hand slipped inside her shorts, and began rubbing, as her other hand slipped onto her breast. Scott was overcome by an instant hard-on, luckily he was facing the car.

Brittany continued stroking at her pussy under her shorts, as her mouth opened in what appeared to be tiny orgasms. Scott could see the area around her pussy start to darken with fluids. It was getting close and he couldn't take much more. Quickly he ran over to the passenger side and opened the door. He entered the car to smell of Brittany's sweet scented body spray, and the sound of Brittany's moans. He slowly closed the door, as to not startle her and reached into his own pants beginning to stroke his hard cock.

Brittany began to finger herself faster and faster, as Scott continued to jerk off until he could take it no longer. She was too hot, he needed to be inside her. Pushing over he kissed her on the neck, waking her. Sweat glistened off her gorgeous body, and she awoke to the surprise of her hand in her pants, and Scott's hand on his cock.

"Wha--", she muttered confused, but the feeling had overcome her as well. She planted a huge kiss on Scott, and climbed over to the passenger seat, mounting him. Scott sucked on her pussy-wet fingers as she reclined his seat and began making out with him. Forcing him back on the seat, she stripped her tight workout clothes off, revealing the body of a goddess, then proceeded to pull Scott's clothes off of him, shoving a breast into his mouth.

Scott sucked away at her, while shoving two fingers into her tight wet cunt, while she stroked away at his cock. Somewhere between the sweat and body heat, she whispered into his ear: "Fuck Me."

What does Scott do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)