More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BadIdea83 BadIdea83

What do you see?

SSG Jonathan Davidson

You see yourself, standing at 5’8” 190lbs, with your short brown har and blue eyes. Taking another look you see your uniform is in regs, so you head to medical.

As you walk in, you head to the front desk. “SSG Davidson for my appointment.” The direct you to labs and you walk over.

You see the specialist grab your file and look it over. “SSG, pretty routine, but got a new shot for you to take. Here is a pamphlet to look over, and then sign this form for me.” You hear her, but it’s not registering. Despite being in your mid 30’s, you feel you could pull this 20 something piece of ass.

“Do you have any questions?” She asks. Your busy wondering what she looks like naked under her uniform when you snap out of it. “Oh no.” So you sign the form without really looking at it.

She takes it, adds it to your file, and proceeds to give you your shots. First two go without a hitch. But the last one send a warmth through your arm into your into body. You’re a little weirded out, but don’t want to show in front of the specialist. “Your good to go SSG.”

“Thanks” you say and decide it’s time to head home.

Does the warmth go away?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)