More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by niceguy2002tim niceguy2002tim

Does Sarah skip class, or stay?

SHE STAYS!!!

As it turns out Sarah is the only to stay, all of her classmates are long gone. She looked at Mr. Doe and grined stupidly as if she was in love. He's a big hunk with spiked hair and a little goatee. He's got nice greenish-blue eyes which she knew she could lose herself in. He is wearing a dress shirt and pants and a green tie. As if he already knew her favourite color and came prepared for today.

"So how may I help you? Miss....?" he asks.

"Miss. Sarah Banks," she responds secretly thinking how she'd die to be Mrs. Sarah Doe.

"Sarah is such a pretty name, you can call me Mr. John if you'd like?" He says.

She doesn't hesitate, "Ok, Mr. John. I was wondering what is the best school for psychology?"

"That's a good question Miss. Sarah, but it's an easy one for me to answer," he licks his dry lips. "you see, I am a full-time teacher at Mt. Pleasure Community College. And as you're in luck, if you pick that school you will have me as your instructor. In fact I am head of the psychology department.

Sarah's smile widens as she contemplates having the handsome Mr. John as her teacher. "Tell me a little more..." Sarah invited.

"Ok, throughout the program we study behavoir, social interaction and we even analyze the human body," he finished.

What Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)